All A tournament

Do they have invitationals for football?

It's called the playoffs.

I think that if you see Trinity win the state title again this year, there will be a larger ground swell for classifying BBall. It will never happen b/c of the money that the Sweet 16 brings in. So...you'll see class invitationals in mid season. It's coming.

• Replies 243
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes they did, however it was not run by touchstone like it will be next year. They do a great job running these statewide touraments and anyone who has had the opportunity to play knows that. I know all my kids enjoyed playing in all of them.

I have been to girls basketball, baseball, volleyball, soccer, and softball with my kids and they have all been wonderful. Thanks to everyone involved with putting this on.

Thanks Baller, appreciate the explanation. And I agree they do an outstanding job with these statewide tournaments. I enjoy them as well and have been to all the All A Classic events for each sport. I hope we all get to enjoy them for many years to come.

It's called the playoffs.

I think that if you see Trinity win the state title again this year, there will be a larger ground swell for classifying BBall. It will never happen b/c of the money that the Sweet 16 brings in. So...you'll see class invitationals in mid season. It's coming.

I understand they are called playoffs. That was for our big green buddy that jumped in to pile on.

Agree, one of the two best teams in the region will be sitting at home for the regional tournament. What a shame. Maybe those teams have a lot of softball players on them and which ever team loses they will have the OPPORTUNITY to begin preparing for the softball season earlier than usual. You have to look at the positives.

This has definitely been a good thread, and still going. Very interesting to say the least.

The Breds have 5 starters on the hoops team.