All A tournament

• Replies 243
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If you kids go to HHS like RCC's kid does they might not get a chance after 1 district game due to the great draw they got in district 36.

This has been a great thread and brought out the best and worst of people, but that is what this is for.

Good luck to all in the coming weeks.

If you kids go to HHS like RCC's kid does they might not get a chance after 1 district game due to the great draw they got in district 36.

This has been a great thread and brought out the best and worst of people, but that is what this is for.

Good luck to all in the coming weeks.

Agree, one of the two best teams in the region will be sitting at home for the regional tournament. What a shame. Maybe those teams have a lot of softball players on them and which ever team loses they will have the OPPORTUNITY to begin preparing for the softball season earlier than usual. You have to look at the positives.

This has definitely been a good thread, and still going. Very interesting to say the least.

Agree, one of the two best teams in the region will be sitting at home for the regional tournament. What a shame. Maybe those teams have a lot of softball players on them and which ever team loses they will have the OPPORTUNITY to begin preparing for the softball season earlier than usual. You have to look at the positives.

This has definitely been a good thread, and still going. Very interesting to say the least.

That's what I'm sayin! There is good in everything and there are some "spring athletes" on the bball team that I can't wait to get a hold of!!

Anyone who watched Dilce Combs win the tourney in('93 or '94) really appreciate this tourney. It is not as awesome now as it was at that time, but it still has great value to alot of people.

And just think this year for the first time we will have Touchstone Energy All "A" Boys and Girls Soccer Tournaments!!:dancingpa

I thought Soccer already had the All A Classic. Didn't St. Henry win the 9th Region All A for both boys and gilrs this past season? St. Henry boys won the All A State and their girls were state runner. Am I missing something.

I thought Soccer already had the All A Classic. Didn't St. Henry win the 9th Region All A for both boys and gilrs this past season? St. Henry boys won the All A State and their girls were state runner. Am I missing something.

Yes they did, however it was not run by touchstone like it will be next year. They do a great job running these statewide touraments and anyone who has had the opportunity to play knows that. I know all my kids enjoyed playing in all of them.

I have been to girls basketball, baseball, volleyball, soccer, and softball with my kids and they have all been wonderful. Thanks to everyone involved with putting this on.