Game of Thrones: Season 3

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

All Tell. I don't think we will see that this season. Not enough time left. It will be at the start of next season. I really hopewe see Lady Stoneheart at the end of this season though.

I agree. When the season started I thought it would come, but it looks like from the previews too much other stuff will be in the finale.

I could see a brief "teaser" clip showing Lady Stoneheart towards the end of the episode.

Anyone catch the article from the Onion? Hysterical.

George R. R. Martin's Reaction to the Red Wedding

Warning: Link contains vulgar NSFW language.

You'll also need to change the "*" in the link to another word for :poop: that doesn't get past the word filter.

Funniest thing on the internet in awhile. I was literally laughing so loud people looked over at my desk. Thanks for that.

• 1 month later...
Haven't read any posts don't want to ruin anything.

Started watching Game of Thrones a week ago. I'm over half way finished with season 3. Great show thus far.

Right there with you I got HBO in May, went thru all 3 seasons of GoT in about 2 weeks. Awesome show, the song at the opening is now my alarm clock.

Right there with you I got HBO in May, went thru all 3 seasons of GoT in about 2 weeks. Awesome show, the song at the opening is now my alarm clock.

Could have sworn I was talking to you on Xbox about 2 year ago about the show. Welcome noobs!

Haven't read any posts don't want to ruin anything.

Started watching Game of Thrones a week ago. I'm over half way finished with season 3. Great show thus far.

Been monitoring your facebook about it. Been waiting for some reactions from you :lol2: