Game of Thrones: Season 3

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Do we finally have a TV watcher that hasn't read the books? :lol:

*Raises hand*

I never knew of the books until I saw the show. I loved the show so much, I didn't want to ruin the surprises and suspense by reading ahead. Eventually I will read the books, but for now, I'm simply an avid show watcher.

As for the premiere, I was extremely pleased. Set the tone for what I expect to be a GREAT season. The scene between Tywin and Tyrion really stole the episode for me personally. Also, loved seeing Barristan again.

*Raises hand*

I never knew of the books until I saw the show. I loved the show so much, I didn't want to ruin the surprises and suspense by reading ahead. Eventually I will read the books, but for now, I'm simply an avid show watcher.

As for the premiere, I was extremely pleased. Set the tone for what I expect to be a GREAT season. The scene between Tywin and Tyrion really stole the episode for me personally. Also, loved seeing Barristan again.

Good. We need a show only watcher here on the board. Will make this season much better to discuss.

There were many things I loved that they did already. I loved Mance Rayders introduction, kinda funny like the books. The Unsullied were already shown. Tyrion getting shut out. I kinda like Littlefinger/Sandal better than the Hound/Sansa. We still need more Robb and Catelyn though.

Good. We need a show only watcher here on the board. Will make this season much better to discuss.

There were many things I loved that they did already. I loved Mance Rayders introduction, kinda funny like the books. The Unsullied were already shown. Tyrion getting shut out. I kinda like Littlefinger/Sandal better than the Hound/Sansa. We still need more Robb and Catelyn though.

The Unsullied are intense! I can't wait to see more of them.

I need to finish my rewatch of Season 2. I can't exactly remember what happened with Sansa and The Hound. Also, I would love to see more of Robb and Catelyn, and can't wait to see where Arya's story leads.

The Unsullied are intense! I can't wait to see more of them.

I need to finish my rewatch of Season 2. I can't exactly remember what happened with Sansa and The Hound. Also, I would love to see more of Robb and Catelyn, and can't wait to see where Arya's story leads.

Basically the Hound tells Sansa that he's leaving and he will take her with him. She refuses and he flees the city.

This season seems to be moving fast compared to the books it seems. I cant remember exactly but I didn't think Arya met up with the Hound that early. I do like how they are giving Theon a story. I also like Jojen Reed coming in. I think within the next couple of weeks things are gonna take off.