Game of Thrones: Season 3

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I cannot wait! I actually just started Dance with Dragons last night. I was happy to have Jon, Dany and Tyrion back in my life after finishing A Feast for Crows.

So you finally caught up? Good. How did you like Storm of Swords without getting into spoiler talk? :lol:

So you finally caught up? Good. How did you like Storm of Swords without getting into spoiler talk? :lol:

Loved it. I don't know how to say much without hinting too much. I'll say I was sad to see some characters go, and extremely happy to see some go.

Even after reading the A Feast for Crows, I'm not entirely sure what to make of the epilogue of A Storm of Swords. I was somewhat surprised that he only devoted the end of one chapter to her in AFFC.

I was happy to see Tyrion and Dany remain B.A. Especially Tyrion.

I don't know how I feel about Jon Snow's position at The Wall.

Arya still remains one of my favorites.

I still think Hot Pie is going to win the Iron Throne when it's all said and done.

• 2 weeks later...
Loved it. I don't know how to say much without hinting too much. I'll say I was sad to see some characters go, and extremely happy to see some go.

Even after reading the A Feast for Crows, I'm not entirely sure what to make of the epilogue of A Storm of Swords. I was somewhat surprised that he only devoted the end of one chapter to her in AFFC.

I was happy to see Tyrion and Dany remain B.A. Especially Tyrion.

I don't know how I feel about Jon Snow's position at The Wall.

Arya still remains one of my favorites.

I still think Hot Pie is going to win the Iron Throne when it's all said and done.

Just finished A Dance With Dragons. The sixth book needs to get here. Now!

• 3 weeks later...