Game of Thrones: Season 3

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Where are our show watchers? What you guys think? I love how they played no music during the ending credits. Just let all that you witnesses sink it.

I thought the same thing. I wonder for those that haven't read the books did you have any clue what was going to happen?

Sent from my Samsung Stratosphere using Forum Runner

I thought the same thing. I wonder for those that haven't read the books did you have any clue what was going to happen?

Sent from my Samsung Stratosphere using Forum Runner

Most of my show watcher friends all assumed Robb was gonna get his Frey army and go capture Casterly Rock. Man that still has me pumped. I just love the way everything was done.

It was very well done but they didn't get enough into the protection of hospitality that was a big reason why Robb felt safe. The look on Katlyn's face at the end was priceless and showed the full emotion of what happened.

I didn't see it coming at all, except that everyone kept saying that this was going to be a huge episode, so I knew something major was going to happen. There was some light foreshadowing that led me to believe the Lannisters were up to something. Cersei had explained the meaning of the "Rains of Castamere." I suspected that the Tyrell's were to be the victims or that the tables would turn on the Lannisters. I was shocked with what actually happened. As depressing as it was, I'm anxious to see where it goes from here. It seems the Lannisters have everything locked up now. My guess now is that with the death of one "usurper" the others are next (but don't freakin tell me!).

Been following some of the reaction on Twitter. Apparently a lot of the people there haven't read the books and were shocked by the Red Wedding, although after what happened to Ned Stark in season 1 I don't see how anything can surprise anyone.

Possible Spoiler in white below, don't highlight if if you don't want to know...

Will we see Joffrey's wedding in the season finale or will we have to wait until next season to see him get his? I hope it happens so the season can end on a high note :thumb:

...Spoiler over

Some of the twitter stuff was great. My favorites:

- why doesn't George RR Martin have twitter? He killed all 140 characters

- the non book readers now know why your nerdy friends were mad 13 years ago

Some of the twitter stuff was great. My favorites:

- why doesn't George RR Martin have twitter? He killed all 140 characters

- the non book readers now know why your nerdy friends were mad 13 years ago