Why No Serious Recruitment NKY Football - is it just me?

Mr. Sixer

There's a huge difference in what you think i'm saying vs. what i'm actually saying. Also, read the entire paragraph. Not just what you want to pull out. And man, I see a lot of question marks at the end of my sentances. Where I went to school, that means I'm asking a question. I said it doesn't add up for him if he has all that going for him. There has to be a reason that they are not falling all over him. Again, I'll ask why??? That's all I'm questioning about him as an idividual. Period. Not saying he's a bad, dumb, non-athletic kid. I'm asking why aren't they interested. That's it. I don't have any reason why and quit making assumptions that I'm attacking the kid. Not true at all. In fact, I'm not going to talk about him at all anymore. If you want to debate why there are no obvious D1 prospects, i'm all in. But I don't think I could say any more than I've already said.

There were a lot of question marks at the end of a lot of your sentences because you were QUESTIONING his abilities and assuming he wasn't good enough. That is exactely how it came across.

Or maybe, just maybe if he isn't getting a lot of offers it is because what the OP asked in the first place and it's because NKY is ignored by recruiters on the most part and a lot of the D1 schools don't know about him, which brings us right back to the theory that NKY is widely ignored.

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I asked you why aren't they all over him? Again a question that I don't have an answer to. Just because D1 folks may have contacted him, doesn't mean they will make an official offer for a full ride. Maybe a preferred walk-on, perhaps? which would still be great! Most that have serious D1 attention have concrete offers out there already. Maybe he does and maybe he doesn't. But I wouldn't think his name would have come up here (not by me) when discussing this if he had concrete offers. If he has offers and if we all agreed he was D1, why have they not jumped on it. A full ride to UC and UK is sweet, if they were full ride offers. We hear about most of the other offers.

He also plays Baseball too. Maybe he is weighing his offers for both sports.

Hellbird and RCC can't we be friends? This is what I know:

1 Each can't be using a phone for BGP as their diatribe is way to long

2 Hellbird is aptly named as he continues to use cake and HHS in not so glowing terms! I think I can safely say he has joined SK #1 in ornithophobia!

3. RCC aka Robert Conrad (the actor) doesn't have a chip on his shoulder but knows the difference between batteries and Everready or D1 batteries and he will dare you to knock it off his shoulder

Hellbird and RCC can't we be friends? This is what I know:

1 Each can't be using a phone for BGP as their diatribe is way to long

2 Hellbird is aptly named as he continues to use cake and HHS in not so glowing terms! I think I can safely say he has joined SK #1 in ornithophobia!

3. RCC aka Robert Conrad (the actor) doesn't have a chip on his shoulder but knows the difference between batteries and Everready or D1 batteries and he will dare you to knock it off his shoulder

Lol, sure we can all be friends.

We actually do agree on this subject, but disagree on different aspects of it.

I think if you read all of RCC's post in here he has basically said after hearing about certain players that they are good enough to play at the level but wondered why scouts weren't pounding down their doors, which is what this thread is about in the first place. Players being missed because the area is not widely scouted. Which is what this is all about.

It's all good :D

Lol, sure we can all be friends.

We actually do agree on this subject, but disagree on different aspects of it.

I think if you read all of RCC's post in here he has basically said after hearing about certain players that they are good enough to play at the level but wondered why scouts weren't pounding down their doors, which is what this thread is about in the first place. Players being missed because the area is not widely scouted. Which is what this is all about.

It's all good :D

It is all good and there's nothing wrong with a good debate! It keeps us all on our toes and I bet in the long run allows both sides to get educated and form a different perspective. I have.