Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Sarah Jones Lawsuit

Featured Replies

  • Replies 62
  • Views 6.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
BGP does it.

 

They attempt to review all posts after they are made, right? How long are before every post is reviewed. Yes there are some forums/sites that do require a post to be reviewed prior to it being posted, but as far as I know, not many.

 

They attempt to review all posts after they are made, right? How long are before every post is reviewed. Yes there are some forums/sites that do require a post to be reviewed prior to it being posted, but as far as I know, not many.

 

We do our best to review as much as possible. We do have to sleep sometimes, though. And work. And family stuff...and then there's football.

 

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Forum Runner

And I will add everyone, if you see something that is violation of our terms of service there is a report a bad post feature attached to every post on the site and you are strongly encouraged to use it.

 

We don't want false information on the site but there is a big difference between posting blatantly false information and giving an unpopular opinion.

 

Finally, and many of you may not know this, but individual users, and not BGP, are responsible for what they post.

They attempt to review all posts after they are made, right? How long are before every post is reviewed. Yes there are some forums/sites that do require a post to be reviewed prior to it being posted, but as far as I know, not many.

 

Maybe when he's spent enough on lawyers he'll try it. The problem is that his website not only doesn't hold people accountable, it appears to encourage cyber bullying. That's where his responsibility is greater than other websites where something might get put up for a while.

I can't help but think she is being a singled out a little.

I can't help but think she is being a singled out a little.

 

Agreed. If what Deters is saying is true, I don't see how it could be seen as a parole violation. He's her employer, and sent her there during the work day. Seems legit to me. :idunno:

If she hadn't gone looking for sex with a teenager, no one would give a crap what side of the river she's on. As it stands, she brought all this on herself. I have no sympathy for her.

If I'm the judge in this case I'd do the same thing. Her and her boss are trying to make a mockery of this case. As someone mentioned she refuses to go away quietly.

Ok, I think some should step back and take their opinion of her and the trial to the side for a second.

 

The facts are: She was allowed to leave the state to go to school, UC, and if she needed to go for work. She did in fact go to work. She was within the probation guidelines. If she was working, why did Kenton Co say she violated her parole? As clearly she did not.

Along the lines with what Guru said, I think she and Deters are being singled out as the Kenton Co prosecutors office is upset at Deters, and are looking to "get him". And BTW, I dislike Deters! But facts are facts.

If I'm the judge in this case I'd do the same thing. Her and her boss are trying to make a mockery of this case. As someone mentioned she refuses to go away quietly.

 

She is paying her debt to society and even if they are "trying to make a mockery of the case" prosecutors, judges, police officers, probation officers, etc. are not supposed to be vindictive.

Was she working when she went to WLW or was she there to be interviewed for her lawsuit which would not be related to her work? I have no idea; that's why I ask.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.