January 18, 201313 yr Vandy is worse than both Auburn & Alabama. We saw how that turned out. :lol: I'll fess up, my measuring stick on teams is how they played against Dayton. If they beat Dayton, they could still be bad but they're at least good enough to beat UD. But if they lost to Dayton... my goodness that team must be all kinds of horrible. Alabama and Auburn have both lost to Dayton. We Dayton grads have a special kind of cynicism when it comes to basketball.
January 18, 201313 yr I'll fess up, my measuring stick on teams is how they played against Dayton. If they beat Dayton, they could still be bad but they're at least good enough to beat UD. But if they lost to Dayton... my goodness that team must be all kinds of horrible. Alabama and Auburn have both lost to Dayton. We Dayton grads have a special kind of cynicism when it comes to basketball. :lol: Dayton would be middle-of-the-pack in the SEC this year. :lol:
January 18, 201313 yr ^ Injured & out for this one for sure. Out for a couple games actually. Hurt his knee.
January 19, 201313 yr I hate to say it but the Cats will be lucky to win this one. I'm still believing that the light will eventually come on for these guys. Auburn did beat Fla. St and lost by 2 to Illinois at there place. Cats 74-71
January 19, 201313 yr This will be another tough one, especially at Auburn. I believe that the Cats have won something like 27 of the last 28 vs. Auburn but nothing is a given with this bunch. I believe that Noel will be the difference on "O" and "D", he has been playing well. UK by 6 GO BIG BLUE !!!
January 19, 201313 yr Noel will be too much for Chubb. Auburn is a scrappy team, but UK has enough talent to hang on in this one.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.