Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Kentucky vs. Auburn

Who wins? 15 members have voted

  1. 1. Who wins?

    • Kentucky
      80%
      12
    • Auburn
      20%
      3

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

The Wildcats hit the road for four of their next five games. They take on the Tigers Saturday Night down on The Plains. This game will be tougher than most people think. All Conference games are. That being said, I think Kentucky comes away with a 68-60 victory.

Auburn is bad. Really bad. Already lost to one of the more rotten Dayton teams of the last decade.

Auburn will give UK all they want & then some. I expect Frankie Sullivan, now in his 9th year with the Tigers, to go for about 35.

I also look forward to the Auburn game because they have a player named Chubb.

Cats playing at Auburn 2 years in a row? I guess A&M and Missouri are to blame.

^ That's right. I forgot about that. They struggled to pull away from them last year, if I remember right.

Must win?

 

I think so.

 

Good chance the Cats lose 4 of their next 5.

I think so.

 

Good chance the Cats lose 4 of their next 5.

 

at Auburn

at Alabama

LSU

at Ole Miss

at Texas A&M

 

Really? How is that even possible?

at Auburn

at Alabama

LSU

at Ole Miss

at Texas A&M

 

Really? How is that even possible?

 

Have you watched UK much this year? :lol:

Have you watched UK much this year? :lol:

 

Hah. Truthfully, no I haven't. But Auburn and Alabama are not good at all. I did watch that Vandy/Ole Miss game and I'll buy Ole Miss as a solid team.

Hah. Truthfully, no I haven't. But Auburn and Alabama are not good at all. I did watch that Vandy/Ole Miss game and I'll buy Ole Miss as a solid team.

 

Vandy is worse than both Auburn & Alabama. We saw how that turned out. :lol:

What's the deal with Cauley-Stein?

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.