Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Comeback Player of the Year

Comeback Player of the Year 24 members have voted

  1. 1. Comeback Player of the Year

    • Peyton Manning
      58%
    • Adrian Peterson
      41%

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

I think we may want to re-do this thread now that Teebus has the start in NY. :bunny:

AD, over 900 yards after contact. That alone puts him at 13th on the rushing list for 2013. Both are amazing stories but what Peterson has done is unreal considering many thought he would miss at least the first six games on the PUP. He's human but on another level as far as healing goes.

Criteria is "overcoming adversity" which includes missing the season, a serious injury, or poor performance.

 

I lean Peyton.

I think Peyton is the MVP as well.

Peterson played in 75% of the season last year. That should disqualify him from contention.

As long as 1 gets MVP and the other gets CPOY, then I'm good. I'm sure AD would prefer MVP

Manning for me just because we thought he may never play again, ever. AP is a beast without a doubt, heck give him MVP or just make co-comeback player of the year to both.

As long as 1 gets MVP and the other gets CPOY, then I'm good. I'm sure AD would prefer MVP

 

Yeah, because MVP will be the best thing he can get out this season. Peyton may make the Super Bowl.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.