Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Bishop Brossart 68 Highlands 38

Featured Replies

  • Replies 45
  • Views 4.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Whoa. Butt-whipping by the rival from the county.

One poster said it wouldn't be close.

 

 

I've seen both teams play this year and came away very impressed with BB. I don't see this as being a close game at all. BB by 15.

Great game by the Mustangs tonight! Everyone was on fire!

  • Author
Great game by the Mustangs tonight! Everyone was on fire!

 

Saunders was in control early. Trentman played well and carried the team in the second half. Jake Jennings plays some intense defense (gets a couple charges)...Ben Uebel plays the point like a champ. = TEAM WIN.

About what I expected. I really think they just might be the best team in NKY. I think they can beat NCC, Holmes and Cooper.

  • Author
About what I expected. I really think they just might be the best team in NKY. I think they can beat NCC, Holmes and Cooper.

 

I will only say..Wow. I hope so. Still a lot of work to be done.

Congrats to the BB team, coaches and all the fans, my good friends TAC and Mustang. Good win.

[TABLE=width: 100%]

[TR=bgcolor: #F2F5F9]

[TD=colspan: 2, align: left]12/14/2012[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR=bgcolor: #FFFFFF]

[TD=colspan: 2, align: left]Bishop Brossart 68[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR=bgcolor: #FFFFFF]

[TD=colspan: 2, align: left]Highlands 38[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR=bgcolor: #FFFFFF]

[TD=colspan: 2, align: left][TABLE]

[TR]

[TD=colspan: 2, align: left]Highlands[/TD]

[TD=colspan: 2, align: left]11[/TD]

[TD=colspan: 2, align: left]6[/TD]

[TD=colspan: 2, align: left]5[/TD]

[TD=colspan: 2, align: left]16[/TD]

[TD=colspan: 2, align: left] [/TD]

[TD=colspan: 2, align: left]38[/TD]

[/TR]

[/TABLE]

[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR=bgcolor: #FFFFFF]

[TD=colspan: 2, align: left][TABLE]

[TR]

[TD=colspan: 2, align: left]Bishop Brossart[/TD]

[TD=colspan: 2, align: left]17[/TD]

[TD=colspan: 2, align: left]17[/TD]

[TD=colspan: 2, align: left]15[/TD]

[TD=colspan: 2, align: left]19[/TD]

[TD=colspan: 2, align: left] [/TD]

[TD=colspan: 2, align: left]68[/TD]

[/TR]

[/TABLE]

[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR=bgcolor: #FFFFFF]

[TD=colspan: 2, align: left]Highlands (2-2) -- Witte 4, Weyer 2, Turner 5, Greene 2, Houliston 9, Ramey 5, Gronotte 8, True 3.[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR=bgcolor: #FFFFFF]

[TD=colspan: 2, align: left]Bishop Brossart (6-0) -- Uebel 2, Jennings 4, Kramer 2, Rieger 2, Shannon 5, Saunders 20, Trentman 16, Hackworth 9, MacDonald 2, Burns 6.

[/TD]

[/TR]

[/TABLE]

Wow! The Brossart Mustangs are very impressive. Saunders Dominated the first half. Great moves to the bucket. Went down in the third or could have had 30. Trentman had to have at least a dozen boards to go along with his 16 points and I counted 5 blocked shots and numerous tips or altered shots. He is a VERY athletic player. The team plays well together. Their guards get after you. I would have liked to have seen more of Burns who got into foul trouble.

Highlands is a very good team and no way I would have guessed that they were to be blown out of this game. Whitte missed some shots early and never got into a flow. Turner plays with some energy and Flynn used at least 11 players tonight. He couldn't find any answer for the Mustangs.

Even though it was a blow out, I'm glad I got to see these 2 teams play. Lots of intensity on the court tonight.

Wow - Congrats to the Mustangs on the great win!

Congrats to the Mustangs and Coach Code. They were on fire in the first half as Saunders had 19 of their 34. Turner's head caught Burns' mask late in the 2nd and he had a big gash that forced him to leave. I'm sure that will garner some stitches.

 

Birds struggled against the fierce man-man, they don't have enough kids who can beat guys off the dribble so they need to run more screens. Witte had a tough night missing some early looks in the lane and he never could get on track. Houliston was denied any good looks as well.

Brossart plays very good defense and Trentman is a freak. He plays with a high motor and uses his length very well. Burns showed glimpses of being very strong early in the 2nd half but he got saddled with fouls.

 

Highlands played very poorly IMO but Brossart had a lot to do with that. Are they 30 pts better, I'm not so sure but they broke out the can tonight. Code has a nice group of players that love playing defense. Saunders is a blue Chipper no doubt. Top 5 player in the 10th for sure. Trentman though was the star of the game tonight. Hit a three, drove the lane, blocked shots and rebounded. All around great performance.

 

Birds need to bounce back and play better tomorrow afternoon against the Polar Bears.

Houliston + Turner + Witte = only 18 total points.

 

This will result in a lopsided loss for the Birds every time.

 

Nice statement made by the Mustangs.

I saw a picture of the gash in Luke Turner's head that came as a result of hitting the bottom of a BB player's mask. Yikes.

 

Officials need to take a long hard look at that mask. If it doesn't fit properly and has that potential then the mask needs to be removed.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.