Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Homer for Dexter Fowler?

Featured Replies

  • Replies 32
  • Views 4.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm on the keep Homer bandwagon.

I'd pass on that. His splits away from Coors aren't good.

I'm really leaning toward keeping Bailey. You must get a solid #2 to replace him, at this point.

If you don't like the numbers that Drew Stubbs puts up then Fowler wouldn't be welcome here.

Why on earth would anyone trade a top of the rotation guy for a marginal talent outfielder? Fowler's best use in Cincy would be a platoon w/ Stubbs. This make no sense at all.

I think Fowler lost playing time as the season went on in Denver. I am not sure I would trade any proven starting pitcher for him.

I just find it funny that very one wants to keep bailey now but a season ago everyone hated him.

  • Author
I just find it funny that very one wants to keep bailey now but a season ago everyone hated him.

 

The President of the HBFC noticed that as well.

 

The President of the HBFC noticed that as well.

 

You lost that title when you suggested the Reds trade him in the off season.

I just find it funny that very one wants to keep bailey now but a season ago everyone hated him.

 

Why do you find it funny after the great year he had?

Why do you find it funny after the great year he had?

 

Right. It works the same way when everyone loves someone but his value diminishes and they want to get rid of him.

Jim Bowden said the Reds would trade Bailey for Fowler, but the Rockies aren't likely to do it, due to Homer's shoulder history.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.