Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Cal Poly 70 UCLA 68

Featured Replies

I don't know what to make of UCLA. I know there is a ton of season left, but this loss is ridiculous.

Saw on twitter that Kyle Anderson's dad may be upset with Coach Howland over the use of his son.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Saw on twitter that Kyle Anderson's dad may be upset with Coach Howland over the use of his son.

 

Raise your hand if you didn't see his dad as being a problem?

 

Anyone?

Raise your hand if you didn't see his dad as being a problem?

 

Anyone?

 

 

 

Hand raised. I honestly know nothing about the player, or his dad.

Hand raised. I honestly know nothing about the player, or his dad.

 

Fair enough. His dad was a known issue to those recruiting his son.

Fair enough. His dad was a known issue to those recruiting his son.

 

 

Did Cal recruit this kid?

Did Cal recruit this kid?

 

I don't recall that but I'm sure had was interested at some point. Not sure how long that interest lasted. GT might know better.

I don't recall that but I'm sure had was interested at some point. Not sure how long that interest lasted. GT might know better.

 

Kentucky recruited him a little. He came out in May 2011 and named a handful of schools and said "I told the others I'm not interested..." or something along those lines.

Shabazz is probably thinking right now, "Why didn't I go to Kentucky?"

Shabazz is probably thinking right now, "Why didn't I go to Kentucky?"

 

 

If he's at Kentucky he probably doesn't play, unless that freak plane conversation where to have happened with him at Kentucky also. If he goes to UK the entire time frame is different and I doubt he ever gets to play. It was looking like the NCAA didn't want to rule him eligible until all that came out about the NCAA agents boyfriend.

  • Author

It would have been a circus had he come to Kentucky.

Shabazz is probably thinking right now, "Why didn't I go to Kentucky?"

 

If not Kentucky, then UNLV.

It's still early, but I will bring up the point I made last season after this UCLA class came together. To me this gives everybody a chance to see what makes John Calipari so special. In Howland's case he has a class similar to those that Calipari has been bringing in, but he has the added bonus of experienced contributors still on the roster (Smith, Ware's, Drew, etc.) The point I made was we would see if this is just something Calipari is magical at (bringing in elite recruiting classes and molding them into championship contenders) or if others can do the same. Ben Howland has what John Calipari has had to work with in essence so let's see if he can get it done like Calipari. It was my argument that no one can do it like Cal, but only time will tell as this season drags on. I'm not going to point my finger and say I told you so over a loss to Cal Poly, but if they fail to make it past the first weekend of the tourney I may have a legitimate argument.

Bad Loss.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.