Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

The Great Eight remain.....

Featured Replies

There are only 8 teams remaining with unblemished records. Who will be the next to disappear from the list?

 

Fairview 1A vs Pikeville 7-5

Bourbon Co. 3A vs Mason Co. 8-4

Breathitt Co. 3A vs Belfry 10-2

Warren East 4A vs Owensboro 8-4

Bowling Green 5A vs Warren Central 11-1

John Hardin 5A vs Jeffersontown 8-4

Franklin Co. 5A vs Cooper 11-1

Pleasure Ridge Park 6A vs Butler 8-3

Edited by PurplePride92
Fixed a team for you. (Warren Central)

I believe that Belfry, Cooper, and Butler are all very capable of winning. Regardless of the outcomes, those three games should be really good.

I think the great 8 stay great one more week.

 

Breathitt has to go to Belfry, though, don't they? Let me sit on that one a bit.

Breathitt will fall this week

I think the great 8 stay great one more week.

 

Breathitt has to go to Belfry, though, don't they? Let me sit on that one a bit.

 

Will Breathitt have all of their players? I heard that there was a brawl (not of their doing) towards the end of the game.

I think that Breathitt County and Franklin County will fall from the ranks of the unbeaten.

I will say Breathitt is most likely, followed by Fairview as my upset special........moving further, BG is the only undefeated State Champ in the end.

With Breathitt having to play at Belfry, I think Breathitt will fall.

Don't know about "Great Eight"... a few of them only seem "good" to me.

Interesting to see several people picking Cooper. I actually picked Cooper to come out of that region before the playoffs started but after seeing Franklin County's stud athletes, I am having second thoughts. I'll stick with Cooper because that is who I picked before the playoffs but I don't feel as confident in that pick as I did two weeks ago.

 

Breathitt going to Belfry is the other one that is getting support and I can see that one as well. Belfry is a tough stadium to win in. I really like that stadium. One of my favorites coming through the mountains and seeing it all lit up for a big game. Very cool place. That will be a tough win for Breathitt to get for sure.

I'm hoping that Cooper can knock off Franklin Cty

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.