Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Kentucky vs. Maryland Thoughts/Predictions

Who wins? 28 members have voted

  1. 1. Who wins?

    • Kentucky
      96%
      27
    • Maryland
      3%
      1

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

  • Replies 39
  • Views 4.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Don't know a thing about Maryland. I'll go with the Cats, but I agree with Randy in that I expect it to be an ugly game.

MJ still hasn't figured out how to make the votes public, but then again he doesn't know how to post a final score either. I always thought MJ was a young guy, but I'm guessing he's at least 70. :sssh::D

I know 2 things:

 

1) Kentucky is the better team.

 

2) Maryland will wear an ugly uniform.

 

 

Cats by 12.

Don't know a thing about Maryland. I'll go with the Cats, but I agree with Randy in that I expect it to be an ugly game.

 

You are lying. You always think UK is gonna lose.

  • Author
MJ still hasn't figured out how to make the votes public, but then again he doesn't know how to post a final score either. I always thought MJ was a young guy, but I'm guessing he's at least 70. :sssh::D

 

After scrimmaging against a high school Varsity team last night for about 6 quarters, I feel 70. Ridiculously sore today haha!

You are lying. You always think UK is gonna lose.

 

 

No I don't. I just don't pick them to win every game.

No I don't. I just don't pick them to win every game.

 

So you think Marshall is better than Maryland?

MD lost top 2 scorers, and do not shoot it particularly well.

 

UK by 14..

If you have to rely on Wiltjer to hit an outside shot or God forbid take a man to the hoop AND get a shot off, ain't lookin' good. But I suppose talent might win out in this one, I say a tight game and Cats win by 7

Do we know if Mays will be playing Friday? If the Cats are healthy then I'm thinking UK by 15'ish.

So you think Marshall is better than Maryland?

 

Like I said I don't know anything about Maryland. I know Marshall has talent, and experience.

  • Author
Do we know if Mays will be playing Friday? If the Cats are healthy then I'm thinking UK by 15'ish.

 

I have no information, but I'd assume that he is not. Get that extra rest and possibly be ready for Duke.

I have no information, but I'd assume that he is not. Get that extra rest and possibly be ready for Duke.

 

I think he is practicing today.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.