Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Kentucky vs. Maryland Thoughts/Predictions

Who wins? 28 members have voted

  1. 1. Who wins?

    • Kentucky
      96%
      27
    • Maryland
      3%
      1

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

Has wells been practicing with MD while appealing his ruling?

 

:lol: You don't read the threads before posting, do you?

  • Replies 39
  • Views 4.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
:lol: You don't read the threads before posting, do you?

 

Guilty in this case, I usually do.. Shame on me.

Guilty in this case, I usually do.. Shame on me.

 

We've all done it before, my friend! :thumb:

One of the hardest games on the schedule this year... having said that, UK wins easily against a very average (if that) Maryland.

  • Author

Vegas has the Cats favored at -12.5. If I was a betting man, I think I'd take the Terps!

Vegas has the Cats favored at -12.5. If I was a betting man, I think I'd take the Terps!

 

Easily. I am a betting man, just not on my own teams. :D

UK may be without Mays and Harrow. Harrow has been sick with something along the lines of the flu and did not practice yesterday and Mays is still day by day. Just read this information on ukathletics.

Just hoping my boy Len, #25 does well for Maryland. One of my Euro players, was recruited first by the previous staff.

Looking forward to this game, leaving work in a few to go watch the game at the local watering hole.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.