Entitled to food!

Since I'm in the 47% that would never support Governor Romney and because of such feel that I am entitled to food, I stopped by a few minutes ago and picked up my free Big Mac. I trust all of the conservative members of BGP will pass on this hand out and pay for lunch out of their hard earned money! :lol: Nice gesture from McDonalds to reward civic responsibility.

Since I'm in the 47% that would never support Governor Romney and because of such feel that I am entitled to food, I stopped by a few minutes ago and picked up my free Big Mac. I trust all of the conservative members of BGP will pass on this hand out and pay for lunch out of their hard earned money! :lol: Nice gesture from McDonalds to reward civic responsibility.

Enjoy your Big Mac. If the first lady finds out about this she will probably force you to buy fruit as a side dish.

This is not a hand out. This is good will by McDonalds in hopes that you will return as a customer more often. While I agree it is a good thing, it is cheap advertising for them.

I'm fairly certain I will buy my own lunch.

I have no idea what you're talking about but if they're giving out something in exchange for your voting, you worked for it and you earned it. That's conservative thought! Welcome to the good side.

On the other hand, McDonald's has contributed more to Republicans than Democrats, including Romney over Obama. That being the case, I encourage all "parasites" to help drain their resources by claiming your free burger-- but then, throw it away. That garbage is bad for you.

On the other hand, McDonald's has contributed more to Republicans than Democrats, including Romney over Obama. That being the case, I encourage all "parasites" to help drain their resources by claiming your free burger-- but then, throw it away. That garbage is bad for you.

So once again, Conservatives are taking care of those who refuse to take care of themselves? :cool:

Well I'm an independent, but I just ate my lunch - paid for and cooked by me. :D

I always had Ronald pegged as a liberal. No doubt the Hamburglar leans left. Grimace is an ultra-conservative who is in favor overturning Roe vs. Wade.

So they just handed you a free Big Mac without any other purchase required?

Really? Just had lunch at McDonald's on Dream Street in Florence and BTW the place was sort of empty and my fellow employee and I saw nothing about it nor knew anything about it and both of us had our I voted sticker on our jackets!

Not all locations are participating, probably Republican owned! :cool: