Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Entitled to food!

Featured Replies

Since I'm in the 47% that would never support Governor Romney and because of such feel that I am entitled to food, I stopped by a few minutes ago and picked up my free Big Mac. I trust all of the conservative members of BGP will pass on this hand out and pay for lunch out of their hard earned money! :lol: Nice gesture from McDonalds to reward civic responsibility.

Private enterprise comes through again!!!

I have no idea what you're talking about but if they're giving out something in exchange for your voting, you worked for it and you earned it. That's conservative thought! Welcome to the good side.

Since I'm in the 47% that would never support Governor Romney and because of such feel that I am entitled to food, I stopped by a few minutes ago and picked up my free Big Mac. I trust all of the conservative members of BGP will pass on this hand out and pay for lunch out of their hard earned money! :lol: Nice gesture from McDonalds to reward civic responsibility.

 

Enjoy your Big Mac. If the first lady finds out about this she will probably force you to buy fruit as a side dish.

Since I'm in the 47% that would never support Governor Romney and because of such feel that I am entitled to food, I stopped by a few minutes ago and picked up my free Big Mac. I trust all of the conservative members of BGP will pass on this hand out and pay for lunch out of their hard earned money! :lol: Nice gesture from McDonalds to reward civic responsibility.

 

This is not a hand out. This is good will by McDonalds in hopes that you will return as a customer more often. While I agree it is a good thing, it is cheap advertising for them.

 

I'm fairly certain I will buy my own lunch.

I have no idea what you're talking about but if they're giving out something in exchange for your voting, you worked for it and you earned it. That's conservative thought! Welcome to the good side.

On the other hand, McDonald's has contributed more to Republicans than Democrats, including Romney over Obama. That being the case, I encourage all "parasites" to help drain their resources by claiming your free burger-- but then, throw it away. That garbage is bad for you.

On the other hand, McDonald's has contributed more to Republicans than Democrats, including Romney over Obama. That being the case, I encourage all "parasites" to help drain their resources by claiming your free burger-- but then, throw it away. That garbage is bad for you.

 

So once again, Conservatives are taking care of those who refuse to take care of themselves? :cool:

So once again, Conservatives are taking care of those who refuse to take care of themselves? :cool:

Personally, I would hardly call offering someone a Big Mac looking after someone's best interests.:p

Since I'm in the 47% that would never support Governor Romney and because of such feel that I am entitled to food, I stopped by a few minutes ago and picked up my free Big Mac. I trust all of the conservative members of BGP will pass on this hand out and pay for lunch out of their hard earned money! :lol: Nice gesture from McDonalds to reward civic responsibility.

 

Well I'm an independent, but I just ate my lunch - paid for and cooked by me. :D

On the other hand, McDonald's has contributed more to Republicans than Democrats, including Romney over Obama. That being the case, I encourage all "parasites" to help drain their resources by claiming your free burger-- but then, throw it away. That garbage is bad for you.

I always had Ronald pegged as a liberal. No doubt the Hamburglar leans left. Grimace is an ultra-conservative who is in favor overturning Roe vs. Wade.

Personally, I would hardly call offering someone a Big Mac looking after someone's best interests.:p

 

Good point.

Since I'm in the 47% that would never support Governor Romney and because of such feel that I am entitled to food, I stopped by a few minutes ago and picked up my free Big Mac. I trust all of the conservative members of BGP will pass on this hand out and pay for lunch out of their hard earned money! :lol: Nice gesture from McDonalds to reward civic responsibility.

 

So they just handed you a free Big Mac without any other purchase required?

Really? Just had lunch at McDonald's on Dream Street in Florence and BTW the place was sort of empty and my fellow employee and I saw nothing about it nor knew anything about it and both of us had our I voted sticker on our jackets!

  • Author
Really? Just had lunch at McDonald's on Dream Street in Florence and BTW the place was sort of empty and my fellow employee and I saw nothing about it nor knew anything about it and both of us had our I voted sticker on our jackets!

 

Not all locations are participating, probably Republican owned! :cool:

  • Author
So they just handed you a free Big Mac without any other purchase required?

 

Free with any purchase and an I Voted sticker.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.