Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Holmes 50 Covington Holy Cross 0

Featured Replies

Great showing for the Bulldogs.

I am not surprised to see Holmes put up 50 on Holy Cross. But what has happened to the Holy Cross offense?

I am not surprised to see Holmes put up 50 on Holy Cross. But what has happened to the Holy Cross offense?

 

HC 42 rushes for 2 yards

12 passes for 23 yards

 

They were a combined( Trail/Gabbard) 2 for 12

 

Gabbard 0 for 3 with 2 Ints.

 

Holy Cross Football Live Box Score Stats

Box Score, stats and scoring summary for the Holy Cross/Holmes game are now available. Click below and then click the Download link next to tonight's game.

 

Holy Cross Stats and Scoring Summary

 

Holmes 376 rushing, 33 passing. Jonathan Scruggs 12 rushes 187 yds 3 TD. Jamon Scruggs 11 rushes 98 yds. Dasean Peterson 2 TD. Mikekale Scruggs 1 TD. Rashawn Coston 2 passing TD, 2 Ints. Eric Cutright 2 receiving TD.

 

Holy Cross 2 rushing, 23 passing. No Beal tonight. Nothing to say about their offense or defense.

 

Congratulations to the Bulldogs and both teams in the playoffs. I may be dry by Halloween.

I am not surprised to see Holmes put up 50 on Holy Cross. But what has happened to the Holy Cross offense?

 

Take your pick - Very good Holmes defense, rain, sloppy field, injuries, not running the right plays, missed assignments, lost focus, etc.

Have they completely packed it in for the year?

Have they completely packed it in for the year?

 

I think coz needs to clean house and get some new staff!!! The team looked so bad!! I hope we get it together before next week. Vary sad season :-(

The Trail kid hasnt got it done all season. Yes Holmes is a much better team but thought we would see a little more from HC.

I think coz needs to clean house and get some new staff!!! The team looked so bad!! I hope we get it together before next week. Vary sad season :-(

What's the word on Owen Co.?

HC has some talent. I'm surprised they put up a goose egg in this rivalry game. Bulldogs can play when they want too.

HC has some talent. I'm surprised they put up a goose egg in this rivalry game. Bulldogs can play when they want too.

 

I think Holmes had some incentive. HC was beating them 41-0 last year when the power went out in the stadium and the game was stopped in the 3rd quarter. What a difference a year makes.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.