Tigers/Giants World Series Thread

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I got to go to a Tigers/Rays game where Verlander was pitching for the Tigers and David Price was starting for the Rays. Desmond Jennings clocked 2 into the seats and knocked Verlander out of the game with his second one. So this didn't surprise me.

I got to go to a Tigers/Rays game where Verlander was pitching for the Tigers and David Price was starting for the Rays. Desmond Jennings clocked 2 into the seats and knocked Verlander out of the game with his second one. So this didn't surprise me.

So you caught him one of the three times all season he's been knocked around? That's generally an indicator.

Eric Stangel ‏@EricStangel

Donald Trump just offered $5 million to anyone who can explain how Barry Zito just got RBI single off Verlander #WorldSeries

He looked at his hot wife in a tank top before he stepped to the plate. Smoking hot man, I sat near her at one of the Reds/Giants games in Cincy. What did he sign a couple years back like a $150M contract?

7436852.jpg

He looked at his hot wife in a tank top before he stepped to the plate. Smoking hot man, I sat near her at one of the Reds/Giants games in Cincy. What did he sign a couple years back like a $150M contract?

I saw her at game 3 or 4. I walked the concourse next to her after the game. She was with a small group of women, and I had assumed it was some of the players' wives. They had their 'bedazzled' Giants' hats on, and weren't dressed like your typical baseball fan. And she's definitely easy on the eyes.

So you caught him one of the three times all season he's been knocked around? That's generally an indicator.

So I take it you won't be using any enlightened observations about Fister or Bumgarner I might have for any wagering purposes this evening.

So I take it you won't be using any enlightened observations about Fister or Bumgarner I might have for any wagering purposes this evening.

I got nothing, other than the fact that tonight's game went the way last night's should have, in terms of run production.