October 25, 201213 yr Moon was upset he was compared to Vince Young. Well here you go Warren, let's compare him to Dan Marino. Dan Marino = Great. Cam = sucks. How about another whitey? How about Tom Brady? Brady = Great. Cam = sucks. One more for good measure so we are totally bleached white in our analysis Warren. How about let's compare him to Ben Roethlisberger? Ben in his sophomore year? Look it up Warren. Ben = great. Cam = sucks. Who does Warren Moon want him compared to? Him? Warren = Great. Cam = Sucks. Color doesn't matter, right now, Cam = sucks. :lol: :lol: What kind of color is chartreuse? I don't remember that in the box of 64.
October 25, 201213 yr :lol: :lol: What kind of color is chartreuse? I don't remember that in the box of 64. A greenish yellow. I'll leave my card at the door.
October 25, 201213 yr A greenish yellow. I'll leave my card at the door. :lol: It's all good. You can keep your card. We'll call it useless trivia knowledge.
October 25, 201213 yr I think some of the praise of Cam and the Panthers has been racial. I furthermore think some of the black analysts have a tendency to overpraise/over-hype black QBs and their team. So, maybe the criticism isn't so much racial as it is blow-back in response to all the hype. Didn't Rush Limbaugh get fired for a similar comment?
October 25, 201213 yr :lol: :lol: What kind of color is chartreuse? I don't remember that in the box of 64. My favorite spinner bait color!!!
October 25, 201213 yr Didn't Rush Limbaugh get fired for a similar comment? Rush Limbaugh has been fired? :lol:
October 25, 201213 yr I get so sick of the race card being played so much. I think it's a slap in the face to those that have been discriminated against. It's thrown around way to loose in this era. Cam has stunk mostly because DCoordinators have figured out how to play him and Carolina hasn't adjusted. Don't understand why they never got a #2 WR forever now w Smith. Don't understand why they didn't trade 1 of their RB's. Dont understand why the dont run the ball better and throw to Olsen more. Car has a lot of problems. The big problem with Cam is he's acted like a young immature QB this year. Post game he constantly acts like everybody around him is the problem. That's not how you get the respect from your teammates in the NFL. Bottom line is he's stunk this year. Eli's been bashed. Cutlers been bashed. I think Stafford would get more if they didn't have so many crooks, Suh being a fool, no RB's. he also usually doesn't stay healthy. Big difference between Stafford and Cam I've seen is post game. Cams been a baby this year. I pull for him but he needs to grow up.
October 25, 201213 yr They signed DeAngelo Williams to a pretty big deal. They're GM wasnt all that smart.
October 25, 201213 yr I thought they made a big mistake not getting something out of 1 of those 2 backs in a trade. I still think had J Stewart been a full time back he would have rolled. I'll never understand why they didn't get a legit WR opposite S Smith! I think 1 thing you have to think about w Cam is we've never really seen him loose like this. We met him at Auburn where he always won. He had instant success at Carolina. This is really the 1st adversity he's had in awhile playing football. He's been a baby instead of a man. I think he'll learn from it. At least I hope he does.
October 25, 201213 yr My favorite spinner bait color!!! That's actually how I knew what it was. not a spinner bait but a different lure
October 25, 201213 yr I get so sick of the race card being played so much. I think it's a slap in the face to those that have been discriminated against. It's thrown around way to loose in this era. Cam has stunk mostly because DCoordinators have figured out how to play him and Carolina hasn't adjusted. Don't understand why they never got a #2 WR forever now w Smith. Don't understand why they didn't trade 1 of their RB's. Dont understand why the dont run the ball better and throw to Olsen more. Car has a lot of problems. The big problem with Cam is he's acted like a young immature QB this year. Post game he constantly acts like everybody around him is the problem. That's not how you get the respect from your teammates in the NFL. Bottom line is he's stunk this year. Eli's been bashed. Cutlers been bashed. I think Stafford would get more if they didn't have so many crooks, Suh being a fool, no RB's. he also usually doesn't stay healthy. Big difference between Stafford and Cam I've seen is post game. Cams been a baby this year. I pull for him but he needs to grow up. Warren Moon was discriminated against so that explains his sensitivity surrounding the black quarterback in the NFL. I understand people get sick of it but there has to be a better way to convince people that race isn't an issue without being insensitive or insulting to those who feel there is something racial going on. And I'm just speaking in general. I'm not saying you are being insensitive or insulting so please don't take that from my post.
October 25, 201213 yr Warren Moon was discriminated against so that explains his sensitivity surrounding the black quarterback in the NFL. I understand people get sick of it but there has to be a better way to convince people that race isn't an issue without being insensitive or insulting to those who feel there is something racial going on. And I'm just speaking in general. I'm not saying you are being insensitive or insulting so please don't take that from my post. Correct. No person can really speak about Warren Moon's position because he was discriminated against big time. To the point he was forced to go to the CFL to even have a shot at playing QB professionally. So I respect his opinion as this is not the first racial claim about Cam he has made, but I think - putting him on the Dr. Phil couch - he wants him to succeed as a black QB and as his mentor, but Cam has even let him down whether he admits or not.
October 25, 201213 yr Cam Newton made an idiot of himself in a presser. Warren should realize that. Ryan Leaf did worse, Warren should realize that also. I understand his sensitivity to the race issue. And while he can easily be named among the top QB's ever to play in this league, like it or not, he's the benchmark for QB's who are black. Maybe the VY comparison was intentionally racial. Maybe not. Still seems hypersensitive to me.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.