Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Criticism Of Cam Newton Racial?

Featured Replies

Cam Newton made an idiot of himself in a presser. Warren should realize that. Ryan Leaf did worse, Warren should realize that also. I understand his sensitivity to the race issue. And while he can easily be named among the top QB's ever to play in this league, like it or not, he's the benchmark for QB's who are black. Maybe the VY comparison was intentionally racial. Maybe not. Still seems hypersensitive to me.

The comparison was made by Stephen A. Smith and he publicly said yesterday that Moon was misguided in his "racist" claims.

  • Replies 47
  • Views 4.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Warren Moon was discriminated against so that explains his sensitivity surrounding the black quarterback in the NFL. I understand people get sick of it but there has to be a better way to convince people that race isn't an issue without being insensitive or insulting to those who feel there is something racial going on. And I'm just speaking in general. I'm not saying you are being insensitive or insulting so please don't take that from my post.

Yeh I get where you're coming from. It's a good point. I think it actually opens up this is more about Warren still having some bitterness and feeling the need to protect more than Cam being discriminated against. I really think Cams problem is he hasn't lost like this in a long time. He's on a not so good team. He's young and hasn't handled it the right way. I think he'll learn from this year.

As far as personel I feel like we've gotten to know each other enough on here that we can talk touchy subjects with respect and still have a beer together at the end of the day. I enjoy your posts.

The more you are praised when you do good things, the more you will be criticized when you play bad! Fact of LIFE!

 

Andy Dalton wasn't praised as much as Cam last year and he took his team to the playoffs. This year he is playing bad and is not being criticized as much either. If you want the hype, be prepared to get the Criticism as well!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.