Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Simon Kenton/Boone County JV game canceled because...

Featured Replies

that is the million dollar question?

 

Anyone?

  • Replies 78
  • Views 6.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

that is the million dollar question?

 

Anyone?

 

It's raining outside and going to be cold, everyone would rather stay inside where it's warm.

  • Author
It's raining outside and going to be cold, everyone would rather stay inside where it's warm.

 

It had only rained a little bit when the game was canceled. It was canceled at the end of the varsity game.

It had only rained a little bit when the game was canceled. It was canceled at the end of the varsity game.

 

Weather technology has come a long ways G I think they can predict it or something like that. .:D

I will safely assume the JV game is at Boone, right?

 

If so, sucks for JV but that's what happens when a field is in bad shape with rain.

I am going to take a guess and say Boone's field is pretty tore up. They played soccer on it Tuesday after all the rain we had.

Why can't they play at SK?

  • Author
Weather technology has come a long ways G I think they can predict it or something like that. .:D

 

And the forecast for Saturday morning at 10am is 46 and Sunny with 0% chance of rain.

that is the million dollar question?

 

Anyone?

 

I don't know and I never understood it. I don't think some coaches and ADs understand that JV games are important for building a program.

 

Was it just canceled today? If so, it's pretty stupid.

  • Author
I am going to take a guess and say Boone's field is pretty tore up. They played soccer on it Tuesday after all the rain we had.

 

Even if that is the case Boone knew that long before the end of the varsity game tonight.

  • Author
I don't know and I never understood it. I don't think some coaches and ADs understand that JV games are important for building a program.

 

Was it just canceled today? If so, it's pretty stupid.

 

It was canceled at the end of the varsity game where Simon Kenton did lots of passing right up until the end when the game clearly had been decided.

Why can't they play at SK?

 

I think I remember hearing when CCHS played at SK last week they were having band but I could have completely misheard it.

It was canceled at the end of the varsity game where Simon Kenton did lots of passing right up until the end when the game clearly had been decided.

 

Nice

There is a band competition at SK.

It was canceled at the end of the varsity game where Simon Kenton did lots of passing right up until the end when the game clearly had been decided.

 

It's our best method of killing the clock. Honestly, we haven't ran the ball very consistently. We had a seven point lead with seven minutes left on BC's 17 after a turnover. We tossed it three times and had a fg blocked. Less than a minute off the clock.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.