Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Simon Kenton/Boone County JV game canceled because...

Featured Replies

After that so called cheap td a couple coaches walked about 10 yards on the field, hands on hips giving the stare down. Another coach had navy pullover on and I think he wore glasses took a few steps onto field and threw up his hands while looking at SK sidelines. He paced back and forth on sideline yelling something. Honestly I dont think it was the td that ticked them off but the two points instead of kicking extra point.

  • Replies 78
  • Views 6.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • Author
After that so called cheap td a couple coaches walked about 10 yards on the field, hands on hips giving the stare down. Another coach had navy pullover on and I think he wore glasses took a few steps onto field and threw up his hands while looking at SK sidelines. He paced back and forth on sideline yelling something. Honestly I dont think it was the td that ticked them off but the two points instead of kicking extra point.

 

At my old job we called that motive.

It was really a 24 point game, Simon played some extra extra soft D at the end and Boone scored one right at the end that didn't matter at all.

 

And yes I think Simon piled on at the end and it was cheap.

 

I would like to hear more about the Big Time Wraslin' stare down!?

 

 

You mean Jeff Marksberry showed no class? Gee, that's a shocker.

I dont think it was cheap. A senior WR that doesnt play was able to get his 1st TD ever on that play. So if a kid gets a chance and SK could not run the ball at all then Cheap it is but not in my eyes. Was it cheap that Boone ran the ball out side on the JV D and scored a TD?

Also, before anyone suggests the cancellation was to preserve the football field at Boone County, Boone has a bye this coming week, then they play Campbell on the road, then John Hardin at home. So the only remaining varsity football game at home is John Hardin which is a meaningless football game. And the chances of Boone having a home playoff game are slim and none and Slim is out of town.

 

 

Sounds like some bitter coaches.

  • Author
You mean Jeff Marksberry showed no class? Gee, that's a shocker.

 

I didn't say that. I said it was a cheap TD at the end and I disagree with the passing at the end when you are up and the game is clearly decided. However, again, I can live what Marksberry did.

  • Author
I dont think it was cheap. A senior WR that doesnt play was able to get his 1st TD ever on that play. So if a kid gets a chance and SK could not run the ball at all then Cheap it is but not in my eyes. Was it cheap that Boone ran the ball out side on the JV D and scored a TD?

 

The TD was off tackle by Floyd and Boone was running the ball and not throwing it.

I have a question? If Boone is up 30 plus points and they keep running the ball is that cheap? If Boone is up 30 points on someone they should pass the ball the rest of the game correct since all they do is run the ball. :D

Honestly I dont think it was the td that ticked them off but the two points instead of kicking extra point.

 

That's not cool.

  • Author
That's not cool.

 

The PA said the it was a mishandled snap or something along those lines meaning the two point conversation wasn't intentional. However, I didn't see it clearly so I need some help on that one???

It sounds like Boone is ready for a turf field and a new coach.

Not the case with Boone.

 

2 6A schools should not have to worry about having kids banged up.

 

 

Well it appears you two have solved it, Boone's field is crap and SK's field isn't available. Quite a conspiracy you've unraveled....

  • Author
It sounds like Boone is ready for a turf field and a new coach.

 

That may be your best post ever on BGP.

  • Author
Well it appears you two have solved it, Boone's field is crap and SK's field isn't available. Quite a conspiracy you've unraveled....

 

Boone's field is fine.

It sounds like Boone is ready for a turf field and a new coach.

 

One might be coming.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.