Best date night spots in Greater Cincy/NKY

Sandman

Looking for restaurants, cafe's, bar & grills, etc. that can be a great destination place, or stop on the way to a show, play, etc. in Greater Cincinnati.

Ambiance is as important as anything. A place where a couple in their late 20's and older feel in place. A place that seems "happening" but at the same time isn't too loud for conversation. Places with a view, or something unique add to the equation.

Specifically thinking of places in Hyde Park, Mt. Adams, downtown, or near the river in NKY, but will gladly read any offerings you may have.

If anyone can tell me about Teller's, Chaz Nora, or if any of the places at the Banks are near the above, that's a bonus.

Help me out BGP nation.

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I always keep an eye on Groupon for some good date night deals. I picked up a BOGO Free voucher for a Riverfront Segway Tour. There are also helicopter tours that take off from the Newport riverfront too. Still haven't seen a Groupon for that. Keeping an eye out for it though. Neither are probably first date ideas, but would be fun things to do after dating for a bit.

I always keep an eye on Groupon for some good date night deals. I picked up a BOGO Free voucher for a Riverfront Segway Tour. There are also helicopter tours that take off from the Newport riverfront too. Still haven't seen a Groupon for that. Keeping an eye out for it though. Neither are probably first date ideas, but would be fun things to do after dating for a bit.

Nothing more romantic than skimping on the date. :D