Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Highlands @ Harrison County Predictions

Who wins? 45 members have voted

  1. 1. Who wins?

    • Highlands
      95%
      43
    • Harrison Co.
      4%
      2

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

  • Replies 50
  • Views 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Long night for the young men from Cynthiana.

Highlands will have another practice

 

 

 

Pass,pass,pass,pass,pass,pass,pass,pass,pass,pass,pass,pass,pass......

Pass' date='pass,pass,pass,pass,pass,pass,pass,pass,pass,pass,pass,pass......[/quote']

 

You may be right, but they have done the run, run, run thing and the pass, pass, pass thing before. Now I think it is time to balance it out more.

You may be right, but they have done the run, run, run thing and the pass, pass, pass thing before. Now I think it is time to balance it out more.

 

 

That's where Elder comes in......

Pass, pass, pass,pass...JV will be in after half..

JV are off next weekend so they will get a lot of snaps on Friday night.

Thought I saw a few HC kids at the Covcath game, I'm sure they know what there up for, Birds roll.

May actually make this trip this week with the family! I love playing Harrison. Last game I saw down there I think was when Frisk ran circles around them. God i loved watching him play! I may be mistaken about that being my last time down there. I am getting older this week and have noticed much more gray than yellow in my big bird feathers/whiskers! Like when you walk into a room to get something and forget what you went for. Then you spend the next few hours trying to remember what you were looking for, all the while wondering if you're losing your mind....

Only time I went to Harrison Co. to watch a game, it was the coldest game ever.

Only time I went to Harrison Co. to watch a game, it was the coldest game ever.

 

The place was packed that night...now they play at a bigger stadium back behind the middle school.

Highlands 69-6.

Highlands 77 Harrison Cty 6

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.