Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Can Holy Cross win 2A?

Featured Replies

Is Holy Cross ready for 2A?? We played bigger schools and a good Beechwood team. Can we compete within our division? I think we can but where do we stack up?

I don't think so. Not this year.

I think Koz and his coaches are very good. Having said that I think this year will be a great challenge. 2A in Northern Kentucky is not very good this year. Lloyd may be the suprise team. NCC seems down. Newport is struggling. I could HC winning it, and I could see them coming in third in Northern Kentucky.

 

One thing that won't be happening is a repeat of last years state title.

They could, but they have bigger concerns right now such as who is the best qb for the team and playing defense in general

I don't see them stacking up too many in the wins department this year. Strange that a defending state champ can fall so far, so fast.

I was very encouraged by NewCath this week. HC will have to play their best game to get out of the region.

The porous defense that Holy Cross has, as well as NewCath, might open the door for Lloyd as strange as this sounds. I agree with History, a repeat of last years state title is NOT happening.

I don't see much of a chance, if any at winning state.

Was the thread question about winning state? My reply was about their prospects in their district. I am not sure they can finish above 3rd in their district.

Was the thread question about winning state? My reply was about their prospects in their district. I am not sure they can finish above 3rd in their district.

 

I agree; should know a lot more after playing Lloyd on Friday. The Juggs have looked good.

NCC and Danville both look stronger.

I think Holy Cross will finish right in the middle of their 2A district, with NCC & Lloyd above them and Neport and Brossart below them.

Lloyd, NewCath and Danville are better.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.