September 16, 201214 yr Author I'm certainly ready to relinquish my role as series thread starter. I've been weak.
September 16, 201214 yr I'm certainly ready to relinquish my role as series thread starter. I've been weak. No way. You are like Cueto. An Allstar who has hit a temporary rough patch.
September 16, 201214 yr Author No way. You are like Cueto. An Allstar who has hit a temporary rough patch. My posting arm must have hit a dead arm period.
September 16, 201214 yr Phillips 4, Heisey 8, Votto 3, Ludwick 7, Bruce 9, Frazier 5, Navarro 2, Gregorius 6, Latos RHP:
September 16, 201214 yr The Reds struggle when they play in big parks where they can not hit Home Runs. THis is why they will struggle at SF against the Giants.
September 16, 201214 yr The Reds struggle when they play in big parks where they can not hit Home Runs. THis is why they will struggle at SF against the Giants. 3-1 at Petco, 3-0 at Citi Field, 2-2 at AT&T Park.
September 16, 201214 yr 3-1 at Petco, 3-0 at Citi Field, 2-2 at AT&T Park. Who needs facts when you can have an opinion...
September 16, 201214 yr Author Dusty can still make the race interesting.:irked: Pelosi tell you that one too?
September 16, 201214 yr Author Bob Boone Baker strikes again. Even Bob changes pitchers duh!. :isurrender: And you're the one who begs for no LeCure. He's been outstanding, diametrically opposed to your analysis. Not unusual.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.