Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Reds at Marlins Series 9/14 thru 9/16/12

Featured Replies

Read the post from last night's game where Welsh gave the formula for determining the magic number. He's an idiot.

 

 

"Chris Welch gets dumber ever time he opens his mouth. He told Thom the formula for the magic number was to take the 1st place teams wins, plus the 2nd place teams losses, and add 1. So according to Chris's formula the Reds magic number is 154."

 

Riveting stuff. About as good as him referring to the Pirates as playing small ball by hitting a double down the line and two fly balls to the warning track as "small ball".

  • Replies 89
  • Views 11.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Is it bad that I have higher expectations of some poster's on here than I do of a guy that's been announcing baseball games for 20+ years? Not including the 5 years in the majors and countless little league, HS, college and minor league games.

Is it bad that I have higher expectations of some poster's on here than I do of a guy that's been announcing baseball games for 20+ years? Not including the 5 years in the majors and countless little league, HS, college and minor league games.

 

Well thanks I take that as a compliment.

I miss the green weenie

I miss the green weenie

 

Well hell, am I gonna have to create a thread with a poll about my avatar again?

Looks like the Reds should take 2 of 3, if not sweep.

 

Has Ozzie been fired yet?

Cardinals knock off the Dodgers. Astros come back from 4-0 to beat the Phillies 6-4. The Cards are 4 up on the Phillies for the 2nd wild card spot.

 

As good as Philadelphia has looked (and considering how badly the whip up on the Reds) is it time to start pulling for the dreaded Cardinals?

Cardinals knock off the Dodgers. Astros come back from 4-0 to beat the Phillies 6-4. The Cards are 4 up on the Phillies for the 2nd wild card spot.

 

As good as Philadelphia has looked (and considering how badly they whip up on the Reds) is it time to start pulling for the dreaded Cardinals?

 

Yes, unfortunately it is.

Yes, unfortunately it is.

 

Screw the Cardinals. The Reds ain't afraid of the Phillies.

Can't ever root for the Cardinals. I'd rather the Reds to go the playoffs and lose to the Phillies than have the Cards even make the playoffs. If Boston played St Louis in a World Series, I'd root for the terrorists.

Screw the Cardinals. The Reds ain't afraid of the Phillies.

 

...I sure hope not, but I'd still prefer not to have to play them.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.