Pirates at Reds Series 09/10 thru 09/12/12

spindoc

• Replies 594
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So they beaned him and? They have traded bean balls are year these two teams.
I agree,except the Reds had 2 bean balls(?) to 0 until last night. They didn't get to really retaliate against a star player because Dusty kept Brandon out of the series. If I'm the Pirates after Brandon's racism tweets I come at him first pitch tonight, unless Dusty keeps him out of the rest of the series:lol:. I love Brandon as a player(best second baseman in baseball) but have never been crazy about his showmanship antics on the field

I agree,except the Reds had 2 bean balls(?) to 0 until last night. They didn't get to really retaliate against a star player because Dusty kept Brandon out of the series. If I'm the Pirates after Brandon's racism tweets I come at him first pitch tonight, unless Dusty keeps him out of the rest of the series:lol:. I love Brandon as a player(best second baseman in baseball) but have never been crazy about his showmanship antics on the field

So Brandon has racist comments yelled at him, and he's the bad guy?

So Brandon has racist comments yelled at him, and he's the bad guy?
Who yelled them?, the camera was on the pitcher the whole time and he didn't mouth anything that I could tell and there is no way he could have heard him anyway. or the crowd,the dugout would have heard them. Brandon just making things up to stir up trouble because he's mad he knows he's the targeted guy because of his show boating. If he's going to make these accusations then he needs to man up and say who made them instead of going behind a tweet.

Who yelled them?, the camera was on the pitcher the whole time and he didn't mouth anything that I could tell and there is no way he could have heard him anyway. or the crowd,the dugout would have heard them. Brandon just making things up to stir up trouble because he's mad he knows he's the targeted guy because of his show boating. If he's going to make these accusations then he needs to man up and say who made them instead of going behind a tweet.

He made them up? Pretty bold accusation there. I hope you're man enough to man up and apologize if you find out you were wrong.

Show boating?

I think it is likely that Brandon pointed out the offense and the offender to McCutchen during their exchange at the end of the inning.

I think it is also likely that McCutchen took care of business to make sure (without accusing anyone of anything) that no such occurrence happens in the future.

He made them up? Pretty bold accusation there. I hope you're man enough to man up and apologize if you find out you were wrong.
As long as you do if he doesn't name who made them because if you go to twitter to make an accusation and you don't name that person then as far as I'm concerned it is made up, other wise anyone could say anything

As long as you do if he doesn't name who made them because if you go to twitter to make an accusation and you don't name that person then as far as I'm concerned it is made up, other wise anyone could say anything

Why would I need to apologize. I haven't accused anyone of doing anything. Why do you think he would make something like that up. What has Brandon Phillips ever said or done in the past that would make you think he would just make up such a thing?

Is that anything like hiding behind a name on a message board and calling someone a liar???