Pirates at Reds Series 09/10 thru 09/12/12

spindoc

• Replies 594
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thank goodness LRCW didn't start the thread. After that Astros debacle I've contacted Guru about removing him from the playoff decision making.

Just another reason you'll never make it. First mistake. Never go over my head. Second mistake. Guru don't give a crap about baseball. You're going to end up on a Japanese message board trying to figure out what the heck is going on.

Just another reason you'll never make it. First mistake. Never go over my head. Second mistake. Guru don't give a crap about baseball. You're going to end up on a Japanese message board trying to figure out what the heck is going on.

You can say whatever you want but it's hard to win an argument when you got beat by the 'Stros. Come on, that's pathetic.

You can say whatever you want but it's hard to win an argument when you got beat by the 'Stros. Come on, that's pathetic.

There is no argument. Like I said I had no help this weekend. Everybody too busy putting other teams before the Reds. It's a team effort, and some of you were nowhere to be found. Going to make it easy for me to pick the playoff roster.

There is no argument. Like I said I had no help this weekend. Everybody too busy putting other teams before the Reds. It's a team effort, and some of you were nowhere to be found. Going to make it easy for me to pick the playoff roster.

More excuses than hoosierfan has when Bruce is hitting well. 2 shots in one post, BOOM!