Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Trinity 45 Elder (OH) 21

Featured Replies

Good win, the secondary's struggles concern me.

Lots of secondary work to do. Elder had a great game plan in getting off quick passes to slow down our pass rush. Another big time win, but we have work to do, the best is yet to come on this schedule (Moeller and Cathedral).

Good win, the secondary's struggles concern me.
Me too.....gotta figure out the quick passing game...maybe bump coverage?

 

Elder's receivers were huge in comparison to ours. Moeller has a beast.

I loved watching Quick playing on defense. We can sure use his speed and jumping ability.

Good win, the secondary's struggles concern me.

 

While I don't disagree, I believe the Rocks were w/o Trey Wright at corner. He's definitely experienced and makes plays for his size. Plus i think we saw a glimpse of things to come with Quick getting a rep in the secondary. Go Rocks!

While I don't disagree, I believe the Rocks were w/o Trey Wright at corner. He's definitely experienced and makes plays for his size. Plus i think we saw a glimpse of things to come with Quick getting a rep in the secondary. Go Rocks!

 

 

Any idea when he will be back?

Good win, the secondary's struggles concern me.
Me too.....gotta figure out the quick passing game...maybe bump coverage?

 

Elder's receivers were huge in comparison to ours. Moeller has a beast.

Any idea when he will be back?

 

No clue. I would say sooner rather than later.

Question to Rock fans... does anyone think Louisville St. X is better than anyone T has played thus far? I don't.

Loved the way Hatcher played tonight. He had a hand on the QB on every pass play it seemed. Defensively up front we are very good. I think the secondary's problems are size and finding the ball. They will get better. Still concerned with the pre-snap penalties and second line wrapping up.

 

Travis Wright's decision making was very good. Quick was...Quick and Dawkins was awesome. Bonofon makes some very nice plays as a receiver and in the wildcat. Offensive line improving. Kicking game was very good tonight.

Question to Rock fans... does anyone think Louisville St. X is better than anyone T has played thus far? I don't.

No.....Moeller is the beast.

No.....Moeller is the beast.

 

I'm looking forward to watching that game when they play; should be a very good one.

QB Travis Wright for T sometimes gets lost in the shuffle, I think, among their other good players. The young man makes good decisions and very few turnovers. He is a capable runner and always seems to be in complete control out there. I'll be very sorry to see him go after this year. Trinity's offense is coming around. The defense still needs work. I don't recall them giving up any really long plays last night and they stopped the run well but Elder gained a lot of yards via the air. How big was their receiver #1? He towered over some of T's DB's.

Question to Rock fans... does anyone think Louisville St. X is better than anyone T has played thus far? I don't.

 

I agree. X's secondary is very suspect.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.