Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Dallas Cowboys vs. NY Giants predictions - Countdown to kickoff

Featured Replies

Cowboys said no

 

They're still listing him as a game-time decision....:idunno:

  • Replies 52
  • Views 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
They're still listing him as a game-time decision....:idunno:

 

Just trying to mess with fantasy owners and keep them on the edge of their seats lol.

They're still listing him as a game-time decision....:idunno:

 

Would be absolutely STUPID to let someone risk that type of an injury for one regular season game. Every game is important, but not important enough to risk what he's willing to.

 

It's his choice to sign the waiver, but if the Cowboys are smart they will not let him play.

Would be absolutely STUPID to let someone risk that type of an injury for one regular season game. Every game is important, but not important enough to risk what he's willing to.

 

It's his choice to sign the waiver, but if the Cowboys are smart they will not let him play.

 

You only think its stupid because you are afraid Witten will beat the Giants. hahah

Would be absolutely STUPID to let someone risk that type of an injury for one regular season game. Every game is important, but not important enough to risk what he's willing to.

 

It's his choice to sign the waiver, but if the Cowboys are smart they will not let him play.

 

Oh, I agree considering one wrong hit and it could put his life in jeopardy (or at least that's how I interpreted what I read). I'm just saying he's still listed as a game-time decision.

You only think its stupid because you are afraid Witten will beat the Giants. hahah

 

I'm not afraid of anything. The Giants lost to the Redskins twice last year and still won the super bowl.

 

As a matter of fact, I'd rather Witten be healthy and play. I just don't think it's worth risking it for one game.

Looks like he is active. He's crazy if you ask me.

The Cowboys always find a way to lose big games and the Giants always find a way to win. I got money on the GMen

Looks like he is active. He's crazy if you ask me.

 

Agreed.

Looks like he is active. He's crazy if you ask me.

 

I think it's dumb as well but I like it. He wants to play, that's some passion right there. Not a lot of players have that considering most want to sit out if they have turf toe.

I think it's dumb as well but I like it. He wants to play, that's some passion right there. Not a lot of players have that considering most want to sit out if they have turf toe.

 

Have you ever had turf toe? It probably hurts pretty bad :lol:. And playing injured vs playing hurt are two different things IMO. If you are hurt, you can play. If you are injured, you can't.

 

Apparently Witten thinks he's just hurt, and apparently the Cowboys medical staff agreed. I'm glad he's playing, but I hope he didn't make a stupid decision regarding his future.

Have you ever had turf toe? It probably hurts pretty bad :lol:. And playing injured vs playing hurt are two different things IMO. If you are hurt, you can play. If you are injured, you can't.

 

Apparently Witten thinks he's just hurt, and apparently the Cowboys medical staff agreed. I'm glad he's playing, but I hope he didn't make a stupid decision regarding his future.

 

I haven't had a turf toe but I have had a toe injury and they hurt badly.

Not a fan of that national anthem, but the Queen looked like she's shed some weight.

Not a fan of that national anthem' date=' but the Queen looked like she's shed some weight.[/quote']

 

Yeah it sucked. The American flag in the shape of the united states was pretty cool.

I'm not afraid of anything. The Giants lost to the Redskins twice last year and still won the super bowl.

 

As a matter of fact, I'd rather Witten be healthy and play. I just don't think it's worth risking it for one game.

 

Is that a back handed shot at Godot and his Skins......LOL

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.