Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

A fine line between seeing the glass as half full and acting like Buddy the elf...

Featured Replies

Far too often, Tebow falls into the second category.

 

As usual, Tebow takes an insult as a compliment | ProFootballTalk

 

I'm in line with thinking found in one of the comments following the piece. I agree that Tebow is taking a "Kill 'em with Kindness" approach. What do people want him to do in retaliation? Blow up in anger??? Obviously, that's just not his demeanor. He's going to respond in a way that aligns with his personality.

  • Author
I'm in line with thinking found in one of the comments following the piece. I agree that Tebow is taking a "Kill 'em with Kindness" approach. What do people want him to do in retaliation? Blow up in anger??? Obviously, that's just not his demeanor. He's going to respond in a way that aligns with his personality.

 

I think what Florio is saying is at times Tebow comes across as disingenuous.

I think what Florio is saying is at times Tebow comes across as disingenuous.

 

Ah...gotcha. I don't really follow the Tebow hype that much. I have no idea how he has responded in the past to the very vocal criticism against him.

More power to Tebow for responding the way he does. Too many other players come across as real jerks when faced with criticism.

More power to Tebow for responding the way he does. Too many other players come across as real jerks when faced with criticism.

 

I'd rather see a player be real than put on a show for the camera. Be real, Son. Be real!!!!

I think what Florio is saying is at times Tebow comes across as disingenuous.

 

Correct. Sometimes you just have to say "Fine. That's his opinion. I disagree."

  • Author
Correct. Sometimes you just have to say "Fine. That's his opinion. I disagree."

 

And therein lies the problem. When Tebow does this sort of thing you have to question anything he says as the truth or TebowSpeak.

Since the guy has been responding like this since high school, how do you know it's Tebow Speak? Is there any evidence doesn't feel the way he responds?

I'd rather see a player be real than put on a show for the camera. Be real, Son. Be real!!!!

 

That's as real as it get's with him. He's a nice guy and has been for over half a decade now. Why people keep on thinking he's going to turn out to be something else is beyond me. What is that phrase when you do the same thing over and over again expecting a different result each time...... that's the media with Tim Tebow.

  • Author
Since the guy has been responding like this since high school, how do you know it's Tebow Speak? Is there any evidence doesn't feel the way he responds?

 

Yes, Buddy the Elf.

One of these days I'd like to see him have enough of it and cut loose on someone. You know, just stomp a mudhole in someone's tail and walk it dry :D

Since the guy has been responding like this since high school, how do you know it's Tebow Speak? Is there any evidence doesn't feel the way he responds?

 

So he's disciplined. I can say a bunch of stuff. That doesn't mean you know exactly how I feel.

That's as real as it get's with him. He's a nice guy and has been for over half a decade now. Why people keep on thinking he's going to turn out to be something else is beyond me. What is that phrase when you do the same thing over and over again expecting a different result each time...... that's the media with Tim Tebow.

 

I never said he wasn't a nice guy. I question the sincerity of his answers sometimes. I'm supposed to believe he's really that excited about being Sanchez's backup and the punter protector? I'm not buying that. Nobody is that excited about defying all odds as a starting qb and leading a team to the playoffs only to be traded to be a backup and do work on special teams.

 

 

Not buying it.

I never said he wasn't a nice guy. I question the sincerity of his answers sometimes. I'm supposed to believe he's really that excited about being Sanchez's backup and the punter protector? I'm not buying that. Nobody is that excited about defying all odds as a starting qb and leading a team to the playoffs only to be traded to be a backup and do work on special teams.

 

 

Not buying it.

 

Well he's not trying to sell you himself so I'm sure he'll sleep ok tonight. He's a football player PP not just some piece of meat.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.