A fine line between seeing the glass as half full and acting like Buddy the elf...

Far too often, Tebow falls into the second category.

As usual, Tebow takes an insult as a compliment | ProFootballTalk

I'm in line with thinking found in one of the comments following the piece. I agree that Tebow is taking a "Kill 'em with Kindness" approach. What do people want him to do in retaliation? Blow up in anger??? Obviously, that's just not his demeanor. He's going to respond in a way that aligns with his personality.

I'm in line with thinking found in one of the comments following the piece. I agree that Tebow is taking a "Kill 'em with Kindness" approach. What do people want him to do in retaliation? Blow up in anger??? Obviously, that's just not his demeanor. He's going to respond in a way that aligns with his personality.

I think what Florio is saying is at times Tebow comes across as disingenuous.

Correct. Sometimes you just have to say "Fine. That's his opinion. I disagree."

And therein lies the problem. When Tebow does this sort of thing you have to question anything he says as the truth or TebowSpeak.

I'd rather see a player be real than put on a show for the camera. Be real, Son. Be real!!!!

That's as real as it get's with him. He's a nice guy and has been for over half a decade now. Why people keep on thinking he's going to turn out to be something else is beyond me. What is that phrase when you do the same thing over and over again expecting a different result each time...... that's the media with Tim Tebow.

That's as real as it get's with him. He's a nice guy and has been for over half a decade now. Why people keep on thinking he's going to turn out to be something else is beyond me. What is that phrase when you do the same thing over and over again expecting a different result each time...... that's the media with Tim Tebow.

I never said he wasn't a nice guy. I question the sincerity of his answers sometimes. I'm supposed to believe he's really that excited about being Sanchez's backup and the punter protector? I'm not buying that. Nobody is that excited about defying all odds as a starting qb and leading a team to the playoffs only to be traded to be a backup and do work on special teams.

Not buying it.

I never said he wasn't a nice guy. I question the sincerity of his answers sometimes. I'm supposed to believe he's really that excited about being Sanchez's backup and the punter protector? I'm not buying that. Nobody is that excited about defying all odds as a starting qb and leading a team to the playoffs only to be traded to be a backup and do work on special teams.

Not buying it.

Well he's not trying to sell you himself so I'm sure he'll sleep ok tonight. He's a football player PP not just some piece of meat.