Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

A fine line between seeing the glass as half full and acting like Buddy the elf...

Featured Replies

One of these days I'd like to see him have enough of it and cut loose on someone. You know, just stomp a mudhole in someone's tail and walk it dry :D

 

I keep getting a vision of him coming into a press conference and after the umteenth stupid question, he pulls out an AK and mows them all down. I don't know how he puts up with it.

We are so use to seeing athletes act crazy that when there is someone like Tebow we try to find anything wrong about him. I am not a Tebow fan but the media's obsession with is crazy.

Yes, Buddy the Elf.

 

Don't like Will Ferrel. Never saw the film, so I don't get the reference. Something tells me Tim hasn't seen it either.

 

The response to Merril Hoge's insult, came via comments transcribed and distributed by the team, so God knows if he actually said that, or the team responded for him.

We are so use to seeing athletes act crazy that when there is someone like Tebow we try to find anything wrong about him. I am not a Tebow fan but the media's obsession with is crazy.

 

And that media obsession feeds threads like this.

Well he's not trying to sell you himself so I'm sure he'll sleep ok tonight. He's a football player PP not just some piece of meat.

 

Exactly. And I like my football players to be real with their emotions. He's selling himself to the world. He's still sleep good but he's still selling himself. And doing a fantastic job at it considering...

I keep getting a vision of him coming into a press conference and after the umteenth stupid question, he pulls out an AK and mows them all down. I don't know how he puts up with it.

 

:lol:

 

I'd buy his jersey then.

Don't like Will Ferrel. Never saw the film, so I don't get the reference. Something tells me Tim hasn't seen it either.

 

The response to Merril Hoge's insult, came via comments transcribed and distributed by the team, so God knows if he actually said that, or the team responded for him.

 

I don't see anyone being able to speak for him.

And that media obsession feeds threads like this.

 

Yes it does

  • Author
Don't like Will Ferrel. Never saw the film, so I don't get the reference. Something tells me Tim hasn't seen it either.

 

The response to Merril Hoge's insult, came via comments transcribed and distributed by the team, so God knows if he actually said that, or the team responded for him.

 

Give this clip a minute, you will get the idea. Buddy was a real elf that worked at the North Pole until he decided to head out into the real world and among other things found work at a New York Department Store.

 

He can't win. If he responded in kind to all the insults people would be all over him for that. I like and respect that he refuses to be pulled into all the garbage and if that means killing them with niceness, give me Buddy every day of the week and twice on Sunday.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.