Memorable 10th Region Games

Brossart had made several trips to Deming that week, and defeated maybe the best Paris team in modern history, and the top team in the tournament.

Brossart and Bracken played tight in the finals, but the big play was with just seconds to go and Brossart inbounding the ball, Adam Reed grabbed Chris Hagedorn's jersey and pulled him over on him, and the official bit. Bracken County took the lead, but Brossart had a chance to win, but Nathan Seiter lost the handle on a layup attempt as he was releasing it at the buzzer and couldn't get it to go.

Leaving me with a bag of 10th Region "A" Champion T-Shirts, to take to the Indian kids in Canada on my next fishing trip. Those were great teams and great games back then.

Brossart came back and beat Bracken County in (I thinK) the district finals in the Campbell middle-school. Seihttp://www.helmangroup.com/nostalgia/manuals/RKP-630.pdfter was having back spasms before the game, but played and scored 30-something anyway. We went on the regional finals where we were defeated by an excellent Fleming County team.

You are correct about the district tournament. Those were some good teams and some great games.

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...
THIS JUST IN:

NEW ADDITION:

2O14 39TH DISTRICT SEMI-FINAL

AUGUSTA 61 MASON 60 (0T)

INSTANT CLASSIC!

this ^

... the night Brent Bach is held scoreless in the first quarter, then proceeds to score 48 of his teams' next 55 points, and Augusta defeats Mason Co in a district semi-final and knock out the Royals.