Where Are The Stars? Must See TV

:confused:Where are the great stars of the Elephant Party? Dick Cheney, George W, George Herbert Walker, Sarah Palin, Condy Rice, the immortal Michelle Bachmann, Todd Akin, Dan Quayle, Spiro Agnew, and Donald Rumsfeld. We are missing out on tradition and must see TV. :eek: :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

Here is the biggest star you'll see at either convention, but I'm sure the only appearance will be at the Republicans convention. Wonder why that is....

Because they started two wars and cut taxes in the middle of them? I thought when you went to war you had "meatless Mondays" and those kinds of things so you could pay for it. The Republicans cut taxes AFTER going to war. CRAZY

Both Presidents Bush will be interviewed live tonight during convention...Tune in tonight at 2100 (9:00 p.m.) to see an interview with both Presidents Bush and both first ladies. Doesn't look like they are trying to avoid him as much as your Democrat talking points suggest they are. In addition Brother Jeb Bush will be speaking at the convention.

Because they started two wars and cut taxes in the middle of them? I thought when you went to war you had "meatless Mondays" and those kinds of things so you could pay for it. The Republicans cut taxes AFTER going to war. CRAZY
Oh, you giving Obama a pass for the debt he laid on us too? A debt, I will remind you, he promised to cut in half in his first term. How'd that work out?

He wouldn't have had much of a chance to win if he would have said he was going to increase it. :D
:lol: Good point.

Just so long as Ace and BGH are happy with the unpatriotic and un-American actions of this president incurring so much debt on us, our children, our children's children.... :cool: