Ellen Barkin hopes Hurricane drowns all Republicans

jericho

What is wrong with these people,especially actresses.

Rosanne Barr wishes cancer on chic fil et customers

Ellen Barkin wish drowning on people

The media needs to call them out on this and maybe the bad publicity will make others think before saying stuff so bad.

That's like asking BigGreenHorse to vote for Romney.

I hate that she would endorse those kinds of sentiments.

I hate that people would wish those kinds of things.

I hate the FOX blog post talking about tweets involving those thoughts (Seriously, did anyone actually read that thing? "Prominent voices on the left"?! Who the hell is Ellen Barkin?)

Mostly... I hate that this election isn't over already.

Well I guess she can finally be happy some people died from this.

At least five deaths were reported in Louisiana and Mississippi. The latest two victims, a man and a woman, were discovered late Thursday in a home in the hard-hit town of Braithwaite, south of New Orleans. Their names were not immediately released.

An unidentified man died in a restaurant blaze that firefighters could not control because of Isaac's strong winds Wednesday. Another man died falling from a tree during the storm, and a driver was killed when a tree crushed his truck. Read more: 2 more deaths reported as Isaac drenches Louisiana | Fox News

Cher also tweeted that it would be a ride on the karma train if Rep. Todd Akin got “raped by man with HIV/AIDS.”

They both must hang out with Sean Penn...

Maybe the man that will rape him will be her son, I mean daughter, I mean son, Chaz Bono. Another washed up old lady.