Conner/Covington Holy Cross (Predictions)

Who wins this matchup?  

45 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins this matchup?

• Holy Cross(Covington)
    • Conner

What are you talking about? My posts are not in the least bit class-less. I proofread my posts to check facts, so that I don't sound ignorant, and I also check for proper grammar and punctuation.

Is the 14 year old program you are talking about Holy Cross? I haven't said anything negative about them. They are a good 2A team, they won state, and that cant be denied. But they cannot hang with the big schools, there is nothing wrong with making a factual statement.

And to comment on your "we have a ring, what about you guys" statement.. Conner has just as many state champion banners hanging up as Holy Cross has.. ONE.

By the way.. Welcome to BGP

You must not proofread to good because its not (cant) it is can't. :D

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What are you talking about? My posts are not in the least bit class-less. I proofread my posts to check facts, so that I don't sound ignorant, and I also check for proper grammar and punctuation.

Is the 14 year old program you are talking about Holy Cross? I haven't said anything negative about them. They are a good 2A team, they won state, and that cant be denied. But they cannot hang with the big schools, there is nothing wrong with making a factual statement.

And to comment on your "we have a ring, what about you guys" statement.. Conner has just as many state champion banners hanging up as Holy Cross has.. ONE.

By the way.. Welcome to BGP

I will have to agree with you on this. I believe that a top 10 team in a division (HC in 2A) should be able to play with a top 10-15 team a division higher(3A) and maybe an above average team 2 divisions(4A) higher than the team. If there is a bigger difference in class than that, simply the amount of players will usually wear down the smaller school. I fully expect Conner to win, I have watched the films for both of HC's games and the films on Conner. Conner will wear down HC i'm thinking the final score will be something like 38-21 or so. Next week should be a great game with the Indians taking on Beechwood, with the Tigers not at full strength the Indians may finally be able to get over the hump. I think that by playing these much larger schools early on in the season it will prepare HC for a run the rest of the season until the inevitable showdown with NCC. Which ever team wins this and the rematch that will take place in the playoffs will most likely be the favorite to win 2A this year.

We need all we can get I dont think we can win this game but i do think we should have a different score and it not being such a blow out i can see a new QB change will help us and if not mitch or pouncy will be back there and then we r a totally different team. alot will change this week!!

Since I am on a roll. All those coaches that are recruiting Barker are pretty much the same coaches that recruited Pike. How did that work out? I hope Barker gets some reps at TE. :D

Look me up, chief, if you ever want to discuss this in person. I'm easy to find. I will be glad to "educate" you.

We need all we can get I dont think we can win this game but i do think we should have a different score and it not being such a blow out i can see a new QB change will help us and if not mitch or pouncy will be back there and then we r a totally different team. alot will change this week!!

HC man, welcome to the board. Help us older cats out a bit by using real words and actual punctuation. Your stuff is hard to read.

Good luck to the Tribe.

Some of these ignorant statements are embarrassing. How did you get so far off the subject to bring Pike back into a predication thread? Reading this thread is wasting time in my life that I'll never get back.

Don't take anything uk#1fan says serious - he doesn't. He just likes to talk trash and stir it up. Even he doesn't believe half or more of what he says. He is the Bill Cunningham of BGP, just trying to stir the pot and get a reaction.