Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Conner/Covington Holy Cross (Predictions)

Who wins this matchup? 45 members have voted

  1. 1. Who wins this matchup?

    • Holy Cross(Covington)
      17%
    • Conner
      82%

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

After watching the video of the Cooper/HC game that Clyde posted in the other thread, I think that HC is going to have a VERY hard time stopping Conner. The Cooper running back #31, Collins, is a good player, and he gashed them for 4 TD's in the first half, however I don't think he is nearly as dangerous with the ball in his hands as those who will be carrying it for conner (#22, #7, #30, #29). My prediction for the game Conner wins 42-14

  • Replies 90
  • Views 7.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

With a different QB u will see a different team I promise we may not win but I think that we won't look half as bad as the cooper game I just hope missing Monday cause of the weather won't hurt us getting Mitch ready for the game

 

And yes we did score and we did put in our 2's . we are a good team and we will get better as the year goes if we can stay healthy we will win state again u will see besides we are a small duck in a big pond when we play the teams like cooper ,conner,holmes and we still do well i hope u can agree with that but if not we will have to see where we r at at playoff time and thanks cause we dont get better unless we see the level of talent that a cooper showed us last week we need those games to keep us at that champions level of play. we WORK HARD NEVER QUIT!!!

After watching the video of the Cooper/HC game that Clyde posted in the other thread, I think that HC is going to have a VERY hard time stopping Conner. The Cooper running back #31, Collins, is a good player, and he gashed them for 4 TD's in the first half, however I don't think he is nearly as dangerous with the ball in his hands as those who will be carrying it for conner (#22, #7, #30, #29). My prediction for the game Conner wins 42-14

 

 

Of course! Holy Cross shouldn't even show up right? I hope Beal and Pouncy score a bunch of touchdowns!

post deleted

Who is more sensitive? Conner or Highlands fans?

Who is more sensitive? Conner or Highlands fans?

 

 

Conner! They act like they have the best team in the world every season. 2 seasons ago they thought they had "The Team" and SK went to Hebron and blew them out!

UKFan- You have zero room to claim that anyone thinks they have the best team in the world.. Just three weeks or so ago, you claimed that your favorite team was going to hang with Louisville St. X.. You're in a dream world. At least the fans out in Hebron are realistic.

UKFan- You have zero room to claim that anyone thinks they have the best team in the world.. Just three weeks or so ago, you claimed that your favorite team was going to hang with Louisville St. X.. You're in a dream world. At least the fans out in Hebron are realistic.

 

Are you talking about a scrimmage? When did scrimmages count? Conner winning state in 5A is not realistic! Conner beating Holy Cross Friday night is realistic. I hope that helped you out. :D

UKFan- You have zero room to claim that anyone thinks they have the best team in the world.. Just three weeks or so ago, you claimed that your favorite team was going to hang with Louisville St. X.. You're in a dream world. At least the fans out in Hebron are realistic.

 

Rino u talk alot of hype about your team thats cool but can i make this statement now we have a 14yr old program and we have a ring how about u guys?? u need to have alittle more class about yourself and thankful that u guys might have a chance this year to go somewhere. Remember its early lots can happen and u wouldn't want to look stupid now would u :lol:

I have never said scrimmages count.. Actually, I think they are somewhat useless considering most of the time they are complete blow outs, and teams scrimmage other teams that have no business being on the same field as them (SK V.S. St. X) for example. I am starting to comment on your posts, simply to see what more hilarious and outlandish statements I can get out of you.. So to answer your question, yes you did help me out, I got a good laugh while sitting at my desk on this long wednesday afternoon. Thank You!

Since I am on a roll. All those coaches that are recruiting Barker are pretty much the same coaches that recruited Pike. How did that work out? I hope Barker gets some reps at TE. :D

Rino u talk alot of hype about your team thats cool but can i make this statement now we have a 14yr old program and we have a ring how about u guys?? u need to have alittle more class about yourself and thankful that u guys might have a chance this year to go somewhere. Remember its early lots can happen and u wouldn't want to look stupid now would u :lol:

 

What are you talking about? My posts are not in the least bit class-less. I proofread my posts to check facts, so that I don't sound ignorant, and I also check for proper grammar and punctuation.

 

Is the 14 year old program you are talking about Holy Cross? I haven't said anything negative about them. They are a good 2A team, they won state, and that cant be denied. But they cannot hang with the big schools, there is nothing wrong with making a factual statement.

 

And to comment on your "we have a ring, what about you guys" statement.. Conner has just as many state champion banners hanging up as Holy Cross has.. ONE.

 

By the way.. Welcome to BGP

Since I am on a roll. All those coaches that are recruiting Barker are pretty much the same coaches that recruited Pike. How did that work out? I hope Barker gets some reps at TE. :D

 

Drew can catch.. He'll be okay.

Drew can catch.. He'll be okay.

 

Can he tackle? I just seen where Conner gave up almost 400 yards rushing wow! I thought you and Roman Empire said Conner's defense was going to be so awesome. Holy Cross here is your game plan run the ball like Boone did! :D

Drew can catch.. He'll be okay.

 

 

You also said Fogle is the best player in NKY and how great the O-line was. Fogle was held to 61 yards rushing.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.