Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Conner/Covington Holy Cross (Predictions)

Who wins this matchup? 45 members have voted

  1. 1. Who wins this matchup?

    • Holy Cross(Covington)
      17%
    • Conner
      82%

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

I was told that a couple of key players for Conner where not playing on defense due to some trouble they got into some trouble. Anybody know of any truth to this? If so, woud they have made a big difference in the score against Boone? Just asking.

  • Replies 90
  • Views 7.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • Author
I was told that a couple of key players for Conner where not playing on defense due to some trouble they got into some trouble. Anybody know of any truth to this? If so, woud they have made a big difference in the score against Boone? Just asking.

 

I would say anytime a team is not complete, they will not be as effective.

Can he tackle? I just seen where Conner gave up almost 400 yards rushing wow! I thought you and Roman Empire said Conner's defense was going to be so awesome. Holy Cross here is your game plan run the ball like Boone did! :D

 

I don't think you have any room to tell people to proofread or check their spelling or grammar. You need to take a look at your own posts first. I just seen ( should be saw) where Conner gave up almost 400 yards. Come on man. Take a look in the mirror before you start criticizing others.

I was told that a couple of key players for Conner where not playing on defense due to some trouble they got into some trouble. Anybody know of any truth to this? If so, woud they have made a big difference in the score against Boone? Just asking.

 

Weren't players suspended for the scrimmage also? What is going on?

I don't think you have any room to tell people to proofread or check their spelling or grammar. You need to take a look at your own posts first. I just seen ( should be saw) where Conner gave up almost 400 yards. Come on man. Take a look in the mirror before you start criticizing others.

 

I never said I don't make mistakes. Read what he posted. :D

Will this game be the Mitch Trail debut?

 

It looks like Mitch Trail will play this week. He looks GREAT at practice both running and throwing the ball in practice. Look for Gabert to start and Trail to finish the game. From what i can see this wont be like the cooper game!!

It looks like Mitch Trail will play this week. He looks GREAT at practice both running and throwing the ball in practice. Look for Gabert to start and Trail to finish the game. From what i can see this wont be like the cooper game!!

 

 

I'm sure Koz appreciates you sharing this info.

  • Author

 

It looks like Mitch Trail will play this week. He looks GREAT at practice both running and throwing the ball in practice. Look for Gabert to start and Trail to finish the game. From what i can see this wont be like the cooper game!!

 

Perhaps it will be more like last years game. I am hearing Trail is a flat out stud. Way better than Fuller, right?

Perhaps it will be more like last years game. I am hearing Trail is a flat out stud. Way better than Fuller, right?

 

 

He could be a good one I know rivals has 6 schools listed as recruiting him.

 

Arizona

Arizona St.

Dartmouth

Duke

Oregon St.

Princeton

Perhaps it will be more like last years game. I am hearing Trail is a flat out stud. Way better than Fuller, right?

 

I have not heard that... So not sure who your sources are, I'll say that trail does have a big arm and is much more accurate than fuller was and gabbard is... His arm is actually pretty comparable to what Jerry arlinghaus' was... Maybe even a tad strong than Jerry's.. As far as running the ball no he is not on the same level that fuller was, but trail is able to run the ball and give hc that option. I still think that gabbard will get most of the game this week as trail is still learning the offense.

He could be a good one I know rivals has 6 schools listed as recruiting him.

 

Arizona

Arizona St.

Dartmouth

Duke

Oregon St.

Princeton

 

And he couldn't start at NC?

  • Author

 

And he couldn't start at NC?

 

I question whether he gave it a chance. Bailed prematurely IMO. Perhaps an existing hierarchy existed that could not be overcome.

I question whether he gave it a chance. Bailed prematurely IMO. Perhaps an existing hierarchy existed that could not be overcome.

 

NewCath's offense is different then what he came from and different than any run here in NKY. The QB is responsible for a ton of ball fakes and takes most snaps from under center. Judging from his highlight tape, Trail came from a shotgun based spread offense. HC would be much easier for him to fit in as a result.

  • Author

 

NewCath's offense is different then what he came from and different than any run here in NKY. The QB is responsible for a ton of ball fakes and takes most snaps from under center. Judging from his highlight tape, Trail came from a shotgun based spread offense. HC would be much easier for him to fit in as a result.

 

Surprised the research wasn't better prior to the transfer to NCC. Good luck to Mr. Trail tomorrow evening.

Surprised the research wasn't better prior to the transfer to NCC. Good luck to Mr. Trail tomorrow evening.

 

A lot of questions with him. Still a kid, so you can't overreach.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.