Conner/Covington Holy Cross (Predictions)

Who wins this matchup?  

45 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins this matchup?

• Holy Cross(Covington)
    • Conner

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

And as for shrek's statement!! Come on as good of a QB as Mitch is he will have no problem with the offense. He's been watching for weeks and is a vet at QB! He makes Gabbard look like a freshman. LOL!! They have got to use him if they are smart. And that's a FACT!!!!

Edited by PurplePride92

And as for shrek statement!! Come on a good QB as Mitch is will have no problem with the offence he's been watching for weeks and is a vet at QB! He makes gabert look like a freshmen LOL!! They have got to use him if they r smart. And that's a FACT!!!!

I was at practice a few days this week he is still asking questions and the coaches are stopping plays to make sure that he knows his reads. When they went team, yes he looks very good but that is just his natural talent, he is still a week away from being the starter for the Indians IMO, and yes it is a fact that he must be used as the QB, Gabbard looked very good taking reps at receiver and Trail targeted him often and I don't blame him because Travis is a huge target lining up on the outside, I would also venture to say that he probably has the best hands on the team.

Your right I' shouldn't say anything what a mistake !!! Now conner is going to change there whole game plan. Do u really think that post is going to make a diffrance REALLY??? Get a life!!!

You might want to ask Coach how comfortable he is with your posts.

Edited by PurplePride92

You might want to ask Coach how comfortable he is with your posts.

The post that I put on here is what I see not what the coaches are going to do!! I love my team and when I see something good I'll post it! I would do nothing to hurt Koz or the team!!! We're on the same side so support your team!!!

Edited by PurplePride92