Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Conner/Covington Holy Cross (Predictions)

Who wins this matchup? 45 members have voted

  1. 1. Who wins this matchup?

    • Holy Cross(Covington)
      17%
    • Conner
      82%

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

  • Replies 90
  • Views 7.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Your right I' shouldn't say anything what a mistake !!! Now conner is going to change there whole game plan. Do u really think that post is going to make a diffrance REALLY???

Edited by Randy Parker

And as for shrek's statement!! Come on as good of a QB as Mitch is he will have no problem with the offense. He's been watching for weeks and is a vet at QB! He makes Gabbard look like a freshman. LOL!! They have got to use him if they are smart. And that's a FACT!!!!

Edited by PurplePride92

And as for shrek statement!! Come on a good QB as Mitch is will have no problem with the offence he's been watching for weeks and is a vet at QB! He makes gabert look like a freshmen LOL!! They have got to use him if they r smart. And that's a FACT!!!!

 

I was at practice a few days this week he is still asking questions and the coaches are stopping plays to make sure that he knows his reads. When they went team, yes he looks very good but that is just his natural talent, he is still a week away from being the starter for the Indians IMO, and yes it is a fact that he must be used as the QB, Gabbard looked very good taking reps at receiver and Trail targeted him often and I don't blame him because Travis is a huge target lining up on the outside, I would also venture to say that he probably has the best hands on the team.

No Pouncey and beal got way better hands and way faster

This is interesting. Cooper and Conner play each other's opponents from the previous week. The game score comparison nuts have to be ready to go crazy.

 

Ha - my same thoughts - can't wait to check in here on Saturday AM - or should I stat up late on Friday....

Your right I' shouldn't say anything what a mistake !!! Now conner is going to change there whole game plan. Do u really think that post is going to make a diffrance REALLY??? Get a life!!!

 

You might want to ask Coach how comfortable he is with your posts.

Edited by PurplePride92

I wonder what the excuses will be if Conner loses?

  • Author
I wonder what the excuses will be if Conner loses?

 

List is already loaded. Will post when they lose. So far 7 excuses.

  • Author

Sneak peak:

 

#1: Conner was scared.

You might want to ask Coach how comfortable he is with your posts.

 

 

The post that I put on here is what I see not what the coaches are going to do!! I love my team and when I see something good I'll post it! I would do nothing to hurt Koz or the team!!! We're on the same side so support your team!!!

Edited by PurplePride92

List is already loaded. Will post when they lose. So far 7 excuses.

Good to plan ahead and have a game plan.

  • Author
Good to plan ahead and have a game plan.

 

Prior Planning Prevents Poor Performance. The 5 P's. Love em.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.