Conner/Covington Holy Cross (Predictions)

Who wins this matchup?  

45 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins this matchup?

• Holy Cross(Covington)
    • Conner

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is interesting. Cooper and Conner play each other's opponents from the previous week. The game score comparison nuts have to be ready to go crazy.

This game will not be close, Conner puts up 40+ on HC, I predict the State Championship hangover continues for a couple more weeks.

My guess is trail maybe gets a quarter to a half.... Making his first official start against Beechwood next week .... As far as this game goes I will say Conner wins but will be nowhere near the spread of the hc/Cooper game due to Conners defense not being as strong as Coopers IMO.

My guess is trail maybe gets a quarter to a half.... Making his first official start against Beechwood next week .... As far as this game goes I will say Conner wins but will be nowhere near the spread of the hc/Cooper game due to Conners defense not being as strong as Coopers IMO.

It is going to be interesting to see what happens with Trail. I liked what I saw out of Gabbard throwing the ball. Running, not nearly as impressed. If Trail plays it will be because of the running.

Obviously you are not on top of your NKY football IMO. Boone would roll HC by a very large margin.

Obviously you are not on top of your NKY football IMO. Boone would roll HC by a very large margin.

Obviously your statement doesn't really mean anything because hc is playing Conner not Boone County and Conner without a doubt has a weaker defense than Cooper. So not really sure what you are trying to say.

Obviously your statement doesn't really mean anything because hc is playing Conner not Boone County and Conner without a doubt has a weaker defense than Cooper. So not really sure what you are trying to say.

It's like a puzzle. Everything will fit together in a few weeks. Just be patient.