Highlands, Cov. Cath, Holmes, Pendleton County and Harrison County 4A District

Oldbird

I heard over the weekend that Pendleton plans to withdrawl from district play after this season. I heard their numbers are currently in the low 20's. This is good news for both Cov. Cath. and Highlands, as there is little to be gained from this game.

I have no idea if there are scenarios which could play out to make this happen, but wouldn't it be great if there was a NKY 5A district consisting of:

- Highlands

- Cov. Cath.

- Cooper

- Conner

- I suppose Holmes and/or Scott might be thrown in as well.

My guess is that this scenario excites Highlands and Cov. Cath more than the other named teams though.

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I heard over the weekend that Pendleton plans to withdrawl from district play after this season. I heard their numbers are currently in the low 20's. This is good news for both Cov. Cath. and Highlands, as there is little to be gained from this game.

I have no idea if there are scenarios which could play out to make this happen, but wouldn't it be great if there was a NKY 5A district consisting of:

- Highlands

- Cov. Cath.

- Cooper

- Conner

- I suppose Holmes and/or Scott might be thrown in as well.

My guess is that this scenario excites Highlands and Cov. Cath more than the other named teams though.

That would be outstanding. Today's NKY 4A is pathetic. One game determines the season.