Conner 31 Boone County 19

I'll be the first to disagree.They gave up 19 only because Boone stop themselves,fumbles, bad snap, penalties dropped passes etc.Boone's O is probably the most easy to defend,run up the middle and a pass every so often.When you're Db's make almost every tackle you have problems.Conner had to take Fogle from safty to cb because he was spending to much energy making every tackle at safty,and poor # 25 who took Fogle's place took a beatdown.When you can't stop the other team you'll be on the field alot.

When you need a lot of plays to complete a drive then you are susceptible to errors. Boone couldn't deliver the knockout blow due to their style of offense.

Conner had about 380 yards. Boone had about 360. I bet Boone ran 2X plays than Conner.

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'll be curious to hear Beechwoodbomber's thoughts.

Loney did have a nice catch on the 55 yarder but the other one was a fluke play against a backup cb.So actually 1 catch for 55 yards and 1 td.I'm sure he'll have better games than that, looks like a nice wideout but let's wait and see only 1 game under belt.

Loney did have a nice catch on the 55 yarder but the other one was a fluke play against a backup cb.So actually 1 catch for 55 yards and 1 td.I'm sure he'll have better games than that, looks like a nice wideout but let's wait and see only 1 game under belt.

So the 80 yarder didn't count?

The 80 yarder was not on the CB.

It did count in the stat page,that's it. but there wasn't anyone within 20 yards of him.It was a def bigtime breakdown take a gift when u get it.

I'm not sure if you watched the right play.

Corner was out wide on Loney #10. Safety was over the slot off about 10 yards. Corner , either by design or he was deked, went up with the slot who ran a bubble screen type route.

Safety came over to pick up Loney and went for the pick. He was right there but the ball was placed over him. Your characterization that he ran wide open is not correct.

I'll be the first to disagree.They gave up 19 only because Boone stop themselves,fumbles, bad snap, penalties dropped passes etc.Boone's O is probably the most easy to defend,run up the middle and a pass every so often.When you're Db's make almost every tackle you have problems.Conner had to take Fogle from safty to cb because he was spending to much energy making every tackle at safty,and poor # 25 who took Fogle's place took a beatdown.When you can't stop the other team you'll be on the field alot.

Ummm, wrong. Conner aided Boone TWICE with two huge hard count offsides penalties. Both came at critical times in the game. WATCH the ball boys. Watch the ball. Keep hatin BWB and welcome to BGP!

Ummm, wrong. Conner aided Boone TWICE with two huge hard count offsides penalties. Both came at critical times in the game. WATCH the ball boys. Watch the ball. Keep hatin BWB and welcome to BGP!

The offsides on the 4th and 6 hard count was a killer for Conner.

Also, I've never seen a 4th down play result in a measure where the white hat had to almost get on his knees to see if it was enough. Guy needed a credit card to see if it was enough.