Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Conner 31 Boone County 19

Featured Replies

If best all around athlete could have stayed on the field outcome could have been different and in Boone's favor; Jet Williams. He had 4 TD's last week for Boone against a better team.

  • Replies 54
  • Views 4.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Best quess on Fogle stats. 70+ rushing, 70+ recv and 100+ return yards, 9 tackles on D.

 

Awful early to be declaring pecking order just yet. Remember it is week1.

Boone wins this game if Jet is out there. He is there best player on both sides of the ball. I have heard he has a broken ankle and possibly done for the season. Anyone know if that's true?

 

I just heard from a Boone player that "Jet" will play this Friday

  • Author

 

I just heard from a Boone player that "Jet" will play this Friday

 

Sweet.

Conner ran 1/3 less plays in this game (42) than they did in last year's game against Boone (63).

 

The good news is they averaged almost 10 yards per snap.

Conner ran 1/3 less plays in this game (42) than they did in last year's game against Boone (63).

 

The good news is they averaged almost 10 yards per snap.

 

 

You was that bored that you counted every snap?

You was that bored that you counted every snap?

 

I was good at both math and grammar in high school.

I was good at both math and grammar in high school.

 

I read this and laughed out loud.. You was good at grammar wern't ya?

I was good at both math and grammar in high school.

 

 

I bet your parents are proud?

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.