Scott County/Highlands Updates

swamprat

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

For those of you that voted that SC beating the Birds WOULD NOT be an upset, the above is EXACTLY why I voted that it would.

i dont understand why people thought SC came up that much since they made that appearance last year. Highlands is top tier, a bad T,H.or X team will almost always still consistently beat a up and coming or a "male or manual".it's deeper than talent, there are multiple factors and discpline is 1 all 3 of those programs mentioned have.

Wow is 6A this bad??? I can't believe this is the 3rd ranked team in the Big School Divison..They have done absolutely nothing this half. Botched coverage on a short pass and a KO return and that is it.

I think it's two things, Trinity and St. X have big numbers and great programs so they're always going to be at the top of 6A, Trinity may have one of the most talented teams ever put together in KY. So that's the first thing, the second thing is Highlands has been on an absolute tear, they only team they've lost to in the past 4 seasons in Ryle a 6A team that had probably the best team they've ever fielded that year. So I think Highlands is just playing at another level and you guys are over looking that. Of course there is always the 3rd possibility that SC is grossly over rated but I doubt they're that over rated. While some other 6A teams not T or X may do better, I don't think it would be a great deal better.

i dont understand why people thought SC came up that much since they made that appearance last year. Highlands is top tier, a bad T,H.or X team will almost always still consistently beat a up and coming or a "male or manual".it's deeper than talent, there are multiple factors and discpline is 1 all 3 of those programs mentioned have.

Discipline is probably the biggest, followed by speed and then depth. Might be able to flip flop speed and depth for T and X, not because they lack speed but if a team can somewhat match up with them in speed I guarantee you they can't match up with depth.