Cardinals at Reds Series 8/24 thru 8/26/12

LRCW

• Replies 195
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

WOW' date=' Dusty Baker I would fire you tonight if I could. Might hire you back tomorrow but seriously HOW THE HELL DO YOU NOT SEE WHAT'S HAPPENING RIGHT BEFORE YOUR EYES!!!!!!!![/quote']

It all happened so fast. Can't just bring a guy into the game without warming up.

So possibly the only time this week Dusty didn't make a mistake as far as pulling pitchers was running Arroyo back out for exactly 3 pitches?

What was the mistake? Not getting someone up after an infield single and a single by Holiday? Right... :lol:

It all happened so fast. Can't just bring a guy into the game without warming up.

Soon as they got that comfy lead and he made a mental error and then let another guy on they should have been warming someone up. Plus the catcher can visit the mound, slow down the game....you can buy time, Instead the whole team just fell apart. Absolute joke.

Soon as they got that comfy lead and he made a mental error and then let another guy on they should have been warming someone up. Plus the catcher can visit the mound, slow down the game....you can buy time, Instead the whole team just fell apart. Absolute joke.

And it's Dusty's fault too for not yelling at Latos to cover 1st as soon as Beltran hit the ball.

And it's Dusty's fault too for not yelling at Latos to cover 1st as soon as Beltran hit the ball.

It's Dusty's fault for not recognize what was taking place and then letting it get worse after it happened. Epic fail!!!!!! Let me know when you find the last post where I've been critical of Dusty but tonight was bone head.