The Best Fair Article Ever All Should Read It's Awesome

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As I'm paying for my gas this morning at $3.70 per gallon, wondering if my small business can survive the upcoming year because of the new mandates from ObamaCare, and hoping I can sell my house this calendar year before any money I'd make on it's sale is eaten by the surplus tax of 3.8%, I'm wondering where in the hell is all the change? I have none in my pocket and the change I got from 4 years ago is for the worse.

So the last thing on my mind is did Romney pay his friggin' taxes.

Don't hate the player; hate the game. If Mitt Romney got away with paying only 13% income tax on all his millions, I say good for him! Obviously, whatever he did was legal or the IRS would be all over him. This is all just a smoke screen by Obama's campaign so we aren't focusing on where the hope and change is that was promised 4 years ago.

I read the piece yesterday. I don't recall the emphasis being on the rate paid. I don't think any rational person questions the legality of what Gov Romney did even if they wish they had his tax rate.

What I took is that the potential issue for Gov Romney, which as alluded to by George Will, is that it's a case of WHERE he put his money even knowing it's legal. The campaign and the Romneys have made the decision to keep that to themselves which is fair and maybe wise. I do think there is a legit possibility that the WHERE issue could cause some to question Gov Romney's decisions .