Is this the year the Raider ship sinks?

uk#1fan

I don't think the ship is sinking only because the Sophomore and Freshman classes are pretty strong. Its more like (to use a Nascar analogy) the car that gets loose on lap one and hits the wall, goes into the pits, has to have the whole front end of the car duck taped back together and is back out on the track, out their driving around seeing how long the duck tape will last.

This was one game. Cooper is a very good team and came out very strong and just beat Ryle. This is more or less the same Ryle team from last year (after the Travis Elliot injury). They returned most of defense, 4 of 5 returners on the line, their RB (again after Travis' injury) and their QB. They will come around once their very tough part of their schedule is over and district play starts.

I think week against Henry Clay is a big week for Ryle. After getting beat-down by Cooper and with two kick tail Ohio teams on the schedule in Weeks 3 and 4 if the Raiders lose this week they will go into the Simon game 0 and 4.

I think week against Henry Clay is a big week for Ryle. After getting beat-down by Cooper and with two kick tail Ohio teams on the schedule in Weeks 3 and 4 if the Raiders lose this week they will go into the Simon game 0 and 4.

...and can still win NKY 6A.

I don't think the ship is sinking only because the Sophomore and Freshman classes are pretty strong. Its more like (to use a Nascar analogy) the car that gets loose on lap one and hits the wall, goes into the pits, has to have the whole front end of the car duck taped back together and is back out on the track, out their driving around seeing how long the duck tape will last.

This years Senior's had a very good Frosh season as well, beating Cov cath and HHS I believe in the regular season. Cooper was just better this year. A lot of time to prove their worth.